𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐂𝐥𝐮𝐛

°•°•°•°•°

°•°•°•°•°

A little girl ran through a field, giggles escaping her mouth as she ran, looking back every few seconds. "You can't get me!" She squealed.

"Oh, yes I can!" Another girl yelled after her. She saw blonde hair whip through the tall grass and then it was gone. "S-Sara! Don't go too far!" She didn't hear the giggles anymore. "Sara? Sara, come back!"

When she reached a clearing, Sara was nowhere to be found. "Sara!? Sara, come back! Where are you!?"

Then, she heard a scream. "Lea! Lea! Help me!"

Her heart started to pump faster and faster. Her ears started to ring. She spun around and around, trying to figure out where Sara's screams were coming from.

"Sara!? Sara, please come back!" Lea screamed. She began running back towards the tall grass.

"Sissy, help me! Sissy, please!"

"Sara, where are y-"

Lea was cut off when she tripped over a rock and was sent to the ground. She hit the ground with a grunt and squeezed her eyes shut.

When she opened them, she was in a room. A white room. Then her ears stopped ringing and she heard the continuous beeping of a hospital monitor. No doctors were buzzing around the room.

"Sara!?" Lea yelled when she saw who lay in a hospital bed. There was a tube in her mouth. "Sara, oh God no!" She screamed. Lea rushed towards the bed and placed her hands on the side of the girl's face.

"Lea..."

The blonde girl slowly turned around. Her father and mother stood there with blank faces. "Say it, Lea. Say the words." Her mother said.

Hopper stepped forward. "You said them all those years ago. Say it again." He said.

Lea sniffled and wiped a tear from her eye quickly. "No. No, dad don't make me."

The man's glare hardened. "You did it then, why can't you do it now!?" He boomed, stepping closer. Lea stepped back. "You killed her. You did it!"

The girl shook her head and squeezed her eyes shut as tears flowed. "I didn't mean to!" She sobbed. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it!" She opened her eyes, both of her parents were standing in front of her as Sara flatlined. She flinched at the noise and wiped her tears with her sleeve. It was still for a moment. No movement, no sound other than the monotonous everlasting tone coming from behind her.

Before she could say anything, her parents looked at her with complete and utter hatred and reached out to her, shoving her towards the wall. She shut her eyes and braced for impact but it never came.