𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐎𝐫 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭, 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤! 𝐩𝐭. 𝐭𝐰𝐨

Lea knocked on the Wheeler's front door and was met with Karen Wheeler with Holly on her hip.

"Hi, Mrs. Wheeler." Lea looked over at Holly. "Hey, Hollyday!"

"Hey, sweetheart. Nancy left already. I love your costume!" Karen complimented. Lea mumbled a thank you and Karen stepped out of the way for Lea to enter. "The boys are in the basement," Karen called out to Lea.

Lea skipped down the stairs and she gasped making the boys look at her. "Oh my God, you guys look amazing!"

Dustin stood up from the table and widened his eyes. "Yeah... so do you..."

Lea rolled her eyes and scoffed. "Oh, stop drooling, dork." She pushed his forehead, making him nearly fall over.

"I wasn't- I wasn't drooling." Dustin looked at Mike. "Do have some on my face? Mike-"

Mike didn't answer and Lea's eyes floated across the room to the little tent that Mike had made when they first found Eleven. A walkie was sitting on the blanket and Lea knew that Mike tried to get in touch with her.

Lea looked at Mike and he subtly shook his head letting her know that he didn't want the boys to know. "Hey, guys, why don't you go upstairs and wait for Mike and I.," Lea told Lucas and Dustin.

They both had confusion written all over their faces but they went upstairs anyway. When she was sure they were gone, Lea sat down at the table and patted the seat next to her. Mike sat down hunched over and sighed.

"Mike, it's okay to miss her," Lea told the raven-haired boy softly. "I'm sure she misses you," Lea said. It was hard acting like she had no idea where the girl was but, it was all for her and the other kid's safety.

"Have you... y'know... talk to her?" This question made Lea freeze up. She didn't like lying to Mike, who was obviously hurting.

"N-no. I miss her too. I don't know where she is but I have a feeling she's okay."

"Mike." Eleven's voice had scared Lea.

Lea gasped. "Are you okay?" Mike asked, worriedly placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just got a cold chill." Lea smiled a fake smile. Mike nodded slowly. They heard a car horn from outside.

"There's Will and Jonathan. Let's go, Lee." Mike raced up the stairs and Lea followed.

Once they got outside, Lea noticed that Will was getting out of the car by himself. Lea furrowed her eyebrows and walked up to Jonathan's window. He rolled it down with a smile.

"Get in loser, I'm driving you to the party." Jonathan teased. Lea gasped but walked over to the passenger side door and flung it open.

"Who are you? And what have you done with Jonathan Byers?" Lea asked with a fake gasp. Jonathan rolled his eyes as she got in and buckled herself in. He chuckled to himself not believing that he was going to a high-school party as he drove away.

◇◇◇◇

As they pulled up to the party, Jonathan told Lea to go in ahead of him. She was confused but she did it anyway.

She walked past a lot of drunk bodies and was surprised when an arm flung around her shoulders. She looked up and saw a boy with a curly mullet. Billy Hargrove.

"Oh my God, you smell like a walking bar." Lea groaned.

"Sorry, Sweetheart," Billy mumbled sarcastically. He did a once over of her body as they walked.

"Everyone give it up for the new keg king!" Tommy screamed. Everyone started screaming Billy's name.

Billy leaned in close to Lea's ear. "You look good, sweetheart." Before she even realized it she was standing in front of Steve and Nancy.