𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐟 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐁𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬

The Vanishing Of Will Byers - PT 1!
November 6th, 1983
Hawkins, Indiana

Sitting in the basement of the Wheeler's house, Lea shook her head as four boys at the table were playing a game called Dungeons and dragons that she thought was stupid

Sitting in the basement of the Wheeler's house, Lea shook her head as four boys at the table were playing a game called Dungeons and dragons that she thought was stupid. She rolled her eyes as she waited for the boys to be done. She was there for Nancy but she was on a phone call so, she went downstairs to see what the boys were up to. That was mistake number one because they begged her to stay and watch. She picked at her fingernails waiting for her dad to come to pick her up.

"Something's coming. Something hungry for blood." Mike Wheeler said as he looked up from the big manual he had his face stuffed in. Lea rolled her eyes once more and huffed. She pushed herself off of the couch and started to walk up the stairs. The boys didn'tnotice because they were arguing about a Demogorgan?

What the hell is that? She thought to herself. She went upstairs to the kitchen and sat on the counter and played with Mike's little sister, Holly. When she heard Karen calling the boys from upstairs she hopped off the counter and decided to call her dad to see where he was. He might still be at the station seeing that he is the chief... But she wanted to call anyway.

"Hey is um, Jim Hopper there? It's Lea." She said running a hand through her blonde hair.

"Sorry, sweetie. He's not here right now. But I can send officer Callahan to come give you a ride." The woman on the other end said.

"Oh no! It's okay! I'll bike home. Thank you!" Said Lea. She quickly hung up and went downstairs to see that the boys packing up their stuff. She told them to wait for her so she didn't have to bike home alone. She went upstairs to say goodbye to Nancy.

She was laying on her bed twirling the phone cord around her finger. Lea knew who she was talking to.

"Is that Harrington?" Lea yelled obnoxiously. Nancy shushed her with a big smile on her face. Lea rolled her eyes and told Nancy goodbye. She also yelled through the phone to Steve about letting Nancy go to bed. All he did was laugh and greet her.

Then she went downstairs again and outside. She grabbed her bike.

"Hey, Dustin? You think you can ride halfway with me to my house?" Lea asked, not wanting to be alone.

"Yeah sure, Lee." Dustin paused "but you have to race me and Will."

She sighed and nodded "fine if you buy me ice cream!" She and Dustin always made deals like this.

"God damnit Lea!" Dustin huffed "you know what? Fine! Jesus!" Lea laughed at his response and mounted her bike. She waited for Will and then they were off.