𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲

⚠️: THERE WILL BE SMUT AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER:⚠️

"Nancy, get off of me! I'm fine!" The blonde pushed the Wheeler girl off of her as she exited the backseat of the car

"Nancy, get off of me! I'm fine!" The blonde pushed the Wheeler girl off of her as she exited the backseat of the car. "We have to get inside."

She took off running towards the entrance, hearing Nancy and Robin behind her. She pulled the doors open quickly, her feet carrying her even quicker.

"Lee, where are you going!?" Robin called.

She didn't answer but she stopped in front of the open door of Ms. Kelly's office. Steve, Max, and Dustin turned to her.

Her eyes shifted from Steve's to Dustin's and from his to Max's who looked in distress. Steve walked forward, pulling Lea into the room and into a hug. She lightly squeezed him back, causing him to sense that something was wrong.

"Lee? What's the matter?" He asked, pulling away from her and placing his hands on the sides of her face.

The blonde's eyes fluttered a little before she shook her head. "Nothing. I'm okay." She whispered with a nod.

Steve's head tilted. "Are you sure? 'Cause-"

"Steve, I can't talk about this right now, okay?" She said, nodding with the slightest fake smile on her lips, pulling away from him and walking over to Max. She sat down next to her and they began a quiet conversation.

Steve looked at Dustin with furrowed eyebrows beg Nancy and Robin filed into the room. "Hey, are you guys okay?" Steve asked quickly, walking over to them. He leaned in close to Robin. "What happened out there?" He asked, talking about why his girlfriend seemed to be in a sour mood.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.

"It was here." The group all shined their flashlights on the blank wall of Hawkins High where Max said that she saw a grandfather clock. "Right here." She said, her voice breaking a bit.

"A grandfather clock?" Nancy asked, glancing at the back of the girl's head.

Max nodded and went quiet for a moment. "I was so real." She told them. Lea glanced at her, remembering her own words. "And then, when I got closer, suddenly I just... I woke up."

Lea's eyebrows furrowed as she felt Steve's stare on the side of her head.

"It was like she was in a trance or something," Dustin spoke. "Exactly what Eddie said happened to Chrissy."

Max looked down before turning around and looking at everyone. "That's not even the bad part."

As the group walked back to the room, Steve stayed behind watching Lea as she stared at the wall. "What, you see the clock too?" He asked quietly.

Lea shook her head. "I just... I feel like I know exactly what she's talking about." She shuddered. Steve walked closer to her, his hand landing gently on the curve of her back.