1. The holdback

***Author's note*****
(Hi! It's your girl, Joey! I'm the author of this fanfiction. I feel so much anxiety for the next episodes of the KinnPorsche series. I couldn't even watch episode 8 because I'm scaredddd!
Although I heard the VegasPete storyline still hasn't started yet. Should I feel anxiety for episode 9 as well? Oh gosh. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this fanfic, my fellow bl and KinnPorsche fans!)
.
.
.

A few days ago, Vegas received an invitation to an engagement party with a plus one

Pete

"Vegas, I'm scared. I don't think I want to meet up with your friends." I say while I sit on the pile of clothes Vegas bought for me. Tonight we are going to his friend's engagement party. I've never been to a party like that as a guest. I am used to attending parties as a bodyguard. I am not good with talking to rich people at parties. Seems ironic because a huge part of my life was attending parties with the 1% of the population. Meaning the richest people. I worked closely for one of the richest families in Thailand and quite frankly, even now, I am in a relationship with a member of the 1%. Even if Vegas stopped working for life, him and Macau probably would still die  billionaires. I, however am just a simple guy. I should have realized that getting entangled with them means I'll be immersing myself in their worlds too. Shit Porsche, how do you do it. I wish I could borrow Porsche's confidence when he doesn't need it. Like when he's sleeping and I'm awake, I wanna borrow it.

Vegas was still looking for something in the drawers while he was talking to me
"Come on, Pete. You know I have to go. His Mother's a valuable client. And besides, a lot of celebrities from all around the world will be there. Maybe you'd know some of them from watching dramas with my cousin. You can talk to them and even take photos. Wouldn't that feel nice?"

"You know what would feel nice?" I ask him as I walk closer. Now I'd do anything to not be near those rich and beautiful people. I'm sure a lot of the most beautiful men and women in the world would want a chance with someone like Vegas. He's a total monster, a freak in the sheets, and probably the lovechild of the devil himself but if you don't even know that, he just looks like a dream. Rich, smart  extremely good-looking. Everyone would be swooning. I know this much. If he actually saw me standing next to those good-looking people, he'd probably return me to the main family house and leave me there to rot because he wouldn't want me anymore. Shit, I should do my best not to be compared to anyone.

"Pete..." he half whispers as I stroke his hair and make eye contact with him. I slowly unbutton my shirt  with my left hand while my right hand caressed his face, then his neck, and back to his cheek. He kissed my hand and slowly look at my face. I bit my lower lip and slowly let my shirt fall on the floor.

"Pete...fuck" He whispers again as he gently touches my neck. I'm lost in the hunger in his eyes but I need to stay focused. I should look as yummy as possible so we end up doing it all night and not go to the damned party hehehe.

"Shhhhh."I make my index finger touch his lips "Don't worry, Vegas we'll get there. Be patient" He let out a huge sigh so he must be trying to hold it in. I'm sorry Vegas, I have to distract you to avoid the party. It's for my own good. I don't want to be compared to anyone and I don't want anyone stealing you. You always claim I'm yours but you should know..."you're mine" I whispered in his ear which made him go crazy. He flipped me over to the bed and started kissing me roughly. "I AM. I always will be yours, Pete" he murmured between kisses.

"Is that so?" I asked trying to keep my sanity as my eyes begin to blur. I need to dominate this game so I get what I want. And that is to stay home and eat noodles here. Oh and eat Vegas too.

"Yes" I heard him mumble

"Then give me what's mine...baby" He seemed to have lost it having heard me say that. I feel my face blush as I too was embarrassed. He yanked my pants off with force before he tore off his own shirt and pants. It's working hooray! He started licking my neck and then worked his lips down my nipple and bit down before sucking just as hard as he usually did. I'm starting to give way to the sensation. I slide my hands down to his waist before grabbing his butt. "Aghh Pete" he groaned my name and I feel even more encouraged and grabbed his not so little son in my hand. I felt some wetness at the tip of it. I grab it and I start to move my wrists up and down quickly, not giving him enough time to adjust.
"Aghk, Pete. What are you doing?" Switching motions from slow to fast, I must admit I'm enjoying myself quite a bit. Vegas' phone started to ring.
"Oh shit the party!" He answered his phone to my dismay. "Yes, we'll be there" Fuck, I really don't want to go.

"You can choose. The party or me?" I stared at him dead in the eyes. He seemed startled and quickly said goodbye to the other line

"I'll just call you back, Tom." He put his phone down
"Pete, tell me what's wrong." It was more like making an order than asking a question. I really did not want to tell him. He'd think I'm pathetic and insecure.

"I DON'T WANT TO GO, VEGAS!" I said, failing to explain why.

"Is there a problem, Pete. Would you just tell me?"

I don't say anything and he starts to count

"PETE! ONE, TWO..."

"THREE, FOUR, FIVE, SIX---Fuck you, Vegas. What are you gonna do, huh?"
I challenged him. Why would he start counting now when Im not in the mood anymore.

He came forward really fast and slammed me onto the bed. My heartbeat suddenly became erratic but I did not feel a tinge of fear. He touched me  under my armpits and I was surprised but didn't push him. I should have. He suddenly started tickling me.
"Vegas, stop it! Stop it! Hhaahahaha" I hate it. I don't want to be laughing. I wanted to scare him or start a fight so I wouldn't have to go with him.

"No, this is what you get. I'm not stopping until you say you're going with me!" He continued to tickle me until I couldn't bear with it anymore. I was running out of breath from laughing and I feel all strength leave my body.

"Okay fine. I will" I hated myself for giving up so easy but then, maybe this event was also important to Vegas. I didn't want him to feel bad as well.

I started to dress myself by choosing the best among the pants Vegas brought for me. I looked at him to find him staring at me with eyes filled with desire.

"What? You like what you see?" I tried to tease him. He shook his head and turned his back to me. "Vegas, what if I say I'd let you do whatever you wanted to do to me tonight, huh? You wanted to do it on the balcony, right? I'd do it. For real"
He turned around to look at me. "Seriously. What else do you want? Want to tie me up on the ceiling? Let's go!" I was willing to go through these lengths because I was so intimidated by the people who would be there. I would've been happy to be there as a bodyguard but now, as Vegas' boyfriend I suddenly feel small.

"Let's do it when we get back" his eyes went dark and his lips formed a wicked smile.

"Ugh that's it! I won't let you touch me tonight!" I got so mad I went outside first to wait for him.