10. The Rescue

Author's notes
Hi, there are a lot of POVs in the chapter. I hope I was able to present it in a way that's not confusing. If it is confusing, please do tell me
-Joey ❤

PETE

"Pete, don't go with them! Why aren't you fighting them, huh?" Khun Noo was stopped from coming near me. A bodyguard put his palms on Khun Noo's shoulder. Khun Noo held his wrist and threw him on the ground. Another bodyguard came forward but Khun Noo punched him on the jaw and knocked him down. I'm so proud of him. All those trainings are paying off. Vegas' new bodyguards are weak. Better just hire Khun Noo.

"Don't hurt him!" I yell at the bodyguards. Four guards from Yok's bar grabbed Khun Noo to subdue him.

"What's happening here?" One of them asked

"They're kidnapping my son!!!" The bodyguards look at me confused. I try my best to keep my sanity to explain.

"Please take care of him, sir. He's just keeping me from going home. Please make sure he's safe" I tell the bar's guard before the world started spinning and I see nothing.

VEGAS (Author's POV)

Vegas, gets off the car and walks straight to the house.

"Nop!" He yells and Nop, his head bodyguard stands in front of him.

"We have a situation. Pete has been kidnapped. Call on all the best bodyguards and wait for my instructions" with this he turned around and started his car's engine to go to where Tankhun was.

When he got there, his mess of a cousin was sitting surrounded by three men : Porsche, Arm, and Pol who, although true enough were dead drunk, were not dead at all. Not until Vegas Kills them for promising they'd get Pete home safe.

"What happened?" He asked in a cold demeanor, like he was not bawling his eyes out a few minutes ago. He knew he had to keep his cool if he wanted to find out who took Pete and where.

Tankhun had swollen eyelids, much like Vegas. The only difference is that he was not trying to hide his distress.

"T-They took him. I told him not to go but he went with them." He started while sobbing "Vegas, what if they do something bad to Pete? I couldn't fight them off" His tears continued to flow down and Vegas couldn't help but get mad at the world again.

"FUCK!" Vegas brushed his hair in frustration, his patience hanging on by a thread. His sanity warning to leave his whole being.

"Khun Vegas" It was Yok, the owner of the bar. "Let me show you the CCTV footage. It has audio so you can hear the whole conversation too" Vegas waits not for another second as he walk-flies to the room Yok was talking about.

Vegas watched the video from start to finish. He does not recognize the men who took Pete.

"Khun Pete, come with us. Your faen told us to take you"

"Please take care of him, sir. He's just keeping me from going home. Please make sure he's safe"

Vegas felt like his heart was getting ripped from his chest as he heard Pete's voice, his mind thinking of the worst scenarios, afraid it would be the last time he heard that voice. Pete thought he was the one who wanted him to go home. Pete must have been tricked so easily because he was too drunk to function properly and considering the events in the morning, it was not hard to believe that Vegas would demand for him to come home. If those monsters hurt a strand of hair on Pete's head, they will all meet their doom. Vegas will not stop until everyone that had their blood in their veins remain alive. Yes, even their farthest of relatives.