3. Afterparty Punishment

"Pete, you better clear your schedule tomorrow because you won't be able to walk" Vegas said as he was dragging me to the car

"Vegas..." I said as I was getting dragged by the waist. My heart started beating so fast I thought I was going to have a heart attack. Doesn't he mind the people watching at all? We walk past people who were looking at us and whispering. Vegas glanced at them and kept walking anyway so I guess not. One thing I both hate and love about Vegas is his utter lack of shame. Right now I think he's jealous and wants people to understand that I'm his. I think it's terrifying and it's absolutely crazy but still really sweet in its own right. I put an arm around his waist too and right now we... "Vegas, we look like twins joined at the hip" I smile at him and he looks at me, amused probably.

"That would be nice. That way you wouldn't be able to flirt with people from different tables." I rolled my eyes at his absurdity. I wasn't even flirting.

"I don't flirt like that. I flirt like this" I now use both my arms to hug his waist. I need to act cute again to survive this hostile world.

"Don't be cheeky, I'll still punish you" he said as he planted a kiss on my forehead with a goofy grin on his face. "Psycho" I say and I'm not sure if he heard it or not. Amazing how this man's mood shifts so quickly. I remove my arm from his waist but he quickly pulls me closer.

"Don't you dare let go, Pete" I hug him again. We were walking in that awkward state for a while and if people cared to look at us, they'd probably think we're high or drunk holding onto each other while walking. People are probably saying We know you're a couple. You don't need to be too showy about it. Well. I don't care what they think! Mind your own business!

"Pete, what are you saying? Are you talking to yourself again?" Vegas asks as if it's a usual thing for me to do. Was I thinking out loud again?

"Yes, you were" Oh. I said that out loud too?

We get to the car and Vegas pushes my head down to sit and put the seatbelt on me like I'm a criminal getting arrested before he closes the car door.

Vegas was quiet the whole drive and I think I know why. He's probably jealous again. The only difference from other times is now, he probably has a reason to. I enjoyed making friends with Pear and her mom so much earlier that I did not even go and share a table with Vegas the whole night. And then he heard Pear ask for my number. He even thought I said I didn't have a boyfriend. If I were him I'd be really upset too. I guess I was just too focused on myself, I forgot I was supposed to make him feel better, too. I knew he didn't like those people either and he probably brought me there to feel some comfort. Yes, it's true I did not want to go. He was at fault for forcing me to go but I was at fault for making him feel jealous, albeit unintentionally.

My heart was beating rapidly again when we got home and head inside our shared bedroom. He holds me against the door and kisses me roughly. I put my hands around his neck and kiss him back. I can't help but worry thinking about him doing me at the balcony. I stare at the balcony and I'm sure there are guards lingering everywhere. It's going to be so embarrassing in the morning.

"Stop looking at the balcony, Pete. I'm not doing it there. I don't want other people to see your body. I'm done with people checking you out" Then, he means...I look at the ceiling. How will he hang me up there?

"Pete, what are you---?" He stares at the ceiling "No, Pete. What on Earth are you doing to me? Stop being cute I can't control myself"
He then pushes me to the bed and touched me all over. I don't know how but I am now without clothes in this dimly lit room. How does he drive me insane like this? He put his head between my neck and my jaw. I felt him kiss, lick, and suck my neck. It was so good that I almost lose my consciousness. Before it got too sensitive and painful, I pushed his head back and he looked at me and smiled before he kissed me roughly on the lips and move on to my chest. And repeated the same process until no part of my body remains untouched by his cruel lips.
He then found my member and gripped it firmly in his hand while stroking rather fast, not letting me catch a break at all. This went on for minutes before I eventually reached my peak and came all over myself, him, and the sheets.

I looked at him and he had this victorious smile like he had won something and I lost. Joke's on him, I just came and he hasn't. Should I act angry and stop it now that I've finished? Should I storm off the room and curse him? Hehe I feel like doing that. I'm gonna do it.

"I love you, Pete." Vegas said and I had to look at him. Why does he look so sad. What's wrong Vegas?

I dare not ask because I know it's because of earlier. He's going to quiz me about it for sure and he's going to ignore me no matter what I say. It's a tedious process trying to make him stop sulking. I'd rather be fucked to death if I'm being honest. So I kiss him in an attempt to wash away whatever he was thinking about, and the questions he had for me about it. He kissed me back gently at first and then more forceful until his wandering tongue has explored every place in my mouth. "Ah!" I yelped as I felt the cold lube followed by a long finger on my ass. He went to add more fingers as time went on until his member entered me. I was screaming in pleasure in every position for hours. I don't know how many times I came. My voice has now gotten hoarse and my legs keep on shaking but this bastard is still going.

"Vegas, ouch. Help me! Help me! Uhm curry! Curry, Vegas, help me!" I screamed as I felt my right leg cramping. Curry is our safe word. It means to really stop because we both know I don't mean it when I tell him to just STOP.

"Why, what's wrong, Pete? Where are you hurt?" Vegas immediately withdrew his member from my backchannel.

"My right leg, it's a bad cramp help me!" I was screaming in pain. Really, this cramp is so painful. Must be from all the shaking and getting tensed of my legs. He hurriedly started massaging my leg until the pain eventually subsided. When I relaxed, he hung my legs up his shoulders again

"What are you doing, Vegas?" I asked in horror. I thought we were done for the night. I'm spent. I'm not sure I can do it again. "Vegas, I can't come anymore" I told him. He put his face closer to mine, and then put his lips next to my ear and whispered "Yes, you can"

He proceeded to do what he wanted and stopped when we both could barely move. He looked at me with a smirk, proud because he was right. Cocky bastard.

"So Pete, let's talk about it now?" Vegas starts. There are two types of punishments in my vocabulary. The physical which is what we did earlier, and the interrogation. Vegas does both.

"Vegas, I'm gonna start, okay. Don't interrupt me. I'm going to explain and just ask questions later." I started to talk about how I didn't want to go to the party, how I avoided good looking men to avoid being compared, how I met Pear and her mom and how I tried to talk him up to them so he gets the business deal. "So that's it. Questions?"

"You were scared of being compared?" He asks.

"Yes, I was up against good looking actors and models. How do I compete with that? And besides, I think you're gonna get the business deal"

"How do you know that?"

"Pear's mom said she'll see me at the site. What business is it, Vegas?"

"It's the construction of an amusement park. Why didn't you say I was your boyfriend?"

"Amusement park?" They're not buying bombs or grenades?"

"No, they're not mafias just look at them. They even catered a buffet. Theyre rich and...nice. That's why I was annoyed you might like her. Why didn't you say I was your boyfriend?"

"I was afraid they'd laugh at me." I admitted

"They wouldn't. That woman's face says it all. She's trying to steal you."

"I won't go with anyone but you, Vegas. I can't believe you're doing something legal" his face turned sour like he was insulted.

"I told you, Pete, I'll do whatever I can to make you safe. Even if it means I go against my nature" I feel so touched

"Will you still like me like this when I'm old and wrinkly, Vegas? You're probably gonna be handsome for a long time. Will you replace me, huh?"

"Pete, when I look at you I don't see what's physically there. I dunno how to explain it but even if you looked like a buffalo I'd still love you." Wait is he saying what I think he's saying?

"Vegas, are you saying I'm ugly?!" He just hugged me tight and laughed continuously. What an asshole. I'm so freaking unlucky. So much for the afterparty