22. Wedding?

It's been two months since Vegas and I were instructed by Yao not to see each other. And the only day that Vegas hasn't greeted me good morning too! Idiot. As if. If it were the old me, I'd be afraid he's tired of me already but now that the old Pete is dead, I suspect he's planning a surprise dinner for me. Sly bastard.

I'm on my morning walk now and the world feels brighter since I can now see Vegas.

"What surprise do you have for me, Vegas? I'm so excited!"

I can't believe walking in the morning is this exciting.

"Ohhh. It's too hot out so we better get back now, my little baby! It's so fun walking with you!" Hehehe this is fun walking with a stroller. This kind of reminds me of the time I had to push Vegas around in a wheelchair.

"Ai Pete!" I hear his voice. My heart leaps when I look at him. I have to admit the idiot is really good-looking with his white suit and pants and hair brushed up. Pete, who knew you'd get so lucky in life?

"Vegas?" It still feels like my mind is just imagining things because he's heading towards me with flowers in one hand but he looks annoyed. What's wrong?

"Pete what are you pushing? Don't tell me you got a woman pregnant!" He yells at me. We are at a park. Weirdo.

"What are you talking about? Aren't you embarrassed, Vegas?"

He takes a closer look at the stroller. "It's a puppy? What is that ugly dog doing in a stroller and why are you bringing it?"

I roll my eyes at him. "This is my grandson! Isn't he cute?" I watch as Vegas' angry face turn into a disgusted expression.

"No, it's not. Throw it away! Where did you get it and why do you call it your grandson. That's suspicious." He tapped his feet on the ground.

"I adopted a dog with a friend and the dog gave birth to this puppy. My friend gave this to me." I explained incompletely. I don't want to fight outside

"So...if that dog is your grandson, then it's mother is your daughter? With whom? What friend?" Vegas still likes to torture people with interrogation. Okay fine

"Alright. Don't be mad, okay? I adopted that dog with my ex-girlfriend" I see Vegas' face turn red in anger but it's obvious he's trying to calm himself down.

"I just needed to talk to her about something and then she gave me the puppy." He's calmer than before. Wow. Thank you, Yao!

"I don't want to hear you talk about your ex! I'm not living with that thing!" He said stubbornly. I decided to play with him a little bit.

"He has a name, Vegas! You don't have to live with him. He's living with me." I see his nostrils flare but he's trying to remain calm.

"What do you mean, Pete?" He asked while gritting his teeth. I never thought I'd see the day.

"Why do we have to live together?" I ask him

"Why not? Are you playing with me? What the fuck is wrong with you?!" He loses his cool and it's so funny to see.

"I've missed you." I whisper to him and give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Of course we have to live together. We're getting married." He said, barely audible.

"No, we're not!" I tease him again and he turns red in anger.

"Wait, why are you still here? It's almost time for the wedding!" He asks me. Shia, how could I forget? Oh no!

"Did you forget? Are you testing my patience? So you're telling me you're happily pushing this dog here and you forgot---" I didn't let him finish and kissed him on the lips.