Chapter 7: New Findings

Taehyung's POV

After resting and laughing for a day without worries, we are all gathered in Jungkook's and my apartment. Even Yoongi hyung's team is here.

"Because I had been watching over Taehyung for five years, I discovered a lot of things about him. So, Tae, you have an older brother and a little brother. None of you have the same mother. Your older brother is Park Minjun. He is the son of a prostitute, so he was disinherited. The younger brother's name is Hwang Hyunjin. It seems like his mother was a mistress to Park. Tae, I found out that your mother was married to Park which means that you are the heir to everything." Jungkook's words leave me stunned.

"I have a younger brother? My mother married that monster?" I ask while trying to understand everything Jungkook just told us.

"I am so sorry. I never wanted to tell you any of this. I had always hoped that your older brother would stay out of your life. Plus, your little brother knows nothing of who his father is or that monster's world. I also never wanted you to know about the marriage because he was a complete monster who killed his wife in front of his son." Jungkook softly tells me and pulls me into his arms.

"What does my little brother do?" I ask, wanting to know what I could have turned out like if my mother had lived and had I been given the chance to have a normal life.

"He just graduated university and is a brand new reporter." Jungkook answers and lovingly rubs my back.

"I am happy for him. I hope he is happy." I smile and look into Jungkook's loving eyes.

"His mother married, and the man adopted him. He seems to be happy."

"I pray that our older brother does not drag him into any of this." I sigh and look at the files Jungkook has laid out.

"Jungkook, why was Park Minjun even at the mansion, and why did he take you?" Namjoon asks as he looks at the information Jungkook has gathered on my older brother.

"He was there to kill Park and move towards taking the inheritance. He knew that I was one of Park's toys. Apparently he and his mother have been planning on taking Park's entire estate. Of course, a kink was thrown into his plan when he learned about you. He overheard Park talking about his one and only son, Tae. Park was bragging about how once he caught you, he would turn you into the perfect son. He has left everything to you, Tae."

"Does he know about us being together, or did he just take you to torment one of his father's things?" I ask with anger boiling in my veins.

"I was taken as a fighter then he learned about us. He started following you and researching you then he found out about us. He began to question me about you, but became frustrated when he realized that I wouldn't say anything. Despite everything, I still tried to obey him because I knew that he allowed the ones who obeyed and performed well to be let out with a guard. Once I was allowed out, I began to slip away from my guard and leave you the messages. Then, I got to see you that one night. My guard knew I slipped away that night, so I got into trouble. To get out of trouble, I told them to leave a white sash for you because I knew that you would know something was wrong. Needless to say, he is planning to kill you so that he can take the inheritance." 

"Lord, he is a monster just like his father." Jin hyung sighs and shakes his head.

"At least two of the three sons turned out like their mothers." Jimin hyung smiles at me softly.

"Park Minjun's mother is crazy, too. He had an unlucky birth to crazy parents." Jungkook answers and glares at the picture of my older brother and his mother.

"So, what he wants is the inheritance and Park's place?" I ask as a petty desire begins to fill me.

"Yeah." Jungkook answers and looks at me to try to understand what is going on in my head.