Chapter 9: At All Times

Taehyung's POV

We all intently watch the account Attorney Cha had created to hold the shares of the company in my name. The moment that the shares show up, we all gasp in shock because it is a lot.

"Ok, we need to prepare the speech for the press conference tomorrow. You need to make a grand entrance and make the public fall in love with you." Attorney Cha explains to me as we all settle onto the couches in his office.

"How about I tell some of my past about that monster being abusive? I also think that it will be best to mention what medical school I went too, what hospital I worked in, and how my mother died. This will help my public image." I suggest while Attorney Cha takes notes.

"Hmm, I completely agree. I am guessing that you will want your partner to be by your side at all times?" Attorney Cha asks as he smiles at Jungkook's and my intertwined fingers.

"That would be best." I smile and lean against Jungkook.

"Ok, we will have him be your bodyguard because bodyguards are always by the boss' side." Attorney Cha suggests and writes that down in his notes.

"Koo, what do you think?" I ask and look into his gentle eyes.

"I love it." Jungkook smiles and squeezes my hand.

"Ok, he will be my bodyguard."

"Perfect. Next, we need to find you a secretary whom we can trust." Attorney Cha mutters and begins to think of someone.

"I can do it!" Hoseok hyung excitedly suggests as his hand shoots up into the air like a primary school student.

"Perfect." Attorney Cha smiles and writes that down in his notes.

I notice Hoseok hyung blush at Attorney Cha's answer, and my jaw drops in surprise. I quickly elbow Jungkook and motion for him to look at Hoseok hyung too. Jungkook softly chuckles and shakes his head at his adorable hyung.

"Are you thinking what I am thinking?" I whisper in Jungkook's ear.

"Mhm." Jungkook grins then winks at me.

"We have to tell the others." I giggle and watch Hoseok hyung blush even redder when Attorney Cha asks him about how they will create his resume so that he looks like a real secretary.

"Should we work on your speech since Hoseok hyung is hogging our lawyer?" Jungkook asks with a soft chuckle.

"Definitely. Namjoon hyung will you help Jungkook and I with writing my speech?" I ask Namjoon hyung with puppy eyes.

"Of course, you brat." Namjoon hyung laughs and shakes his head.

"Thank you." I grin and move closer to Jungkook so Namjoon hyung he can sit next to me on the couch.

The next several hours go by quickly as we prepare my speech. Namjoon hyung goes over it again and again to make sure that everything is perfect. I feel like we did a good job of painting my father like a monster while making me look like an abused angel.

"Are you nervous?" Jimin hyung asks me as we leave the building to go grab some dinner.

"A little bit. I know that I will be extremely nervous in the morning." I answer truthfully.

"We will all be there to support you. Yoons will be there as police security. Jungkook will be standing right beside you as your lover and bodyguard. Hoseok will be standing next to you as your secretary and friend. The rest of us will be in the audience as your friends and support. You will do amazing. I know." Jimin hyung smiles and hugs me.

When we walk into the restaurant, Attorney Cha plops down right next to Hoseok hyung with a big smile on his face. He knows everything about us since we told him everything so that he can help us better. This has made it easier for him to understand Hoseok hyung and to bond with him. I think that it is beyond sweet for the two.