Epilogue

This epilogue is to thank all of you for all of your amazing love and support. 🖤

"Kim Taehyung! Wake up!" Jin's voice startles Taehyung awake from his restless slumber.

"Hyung! I barely even slept!" Taehyung whines as Jin rips the blankets off of him.

"That's not my fault. We have a big day ahead of us. There is so much to do to get ready. Jungkook is already with Namjoon and Yoongi getting ready." Jin grins as he opens the curtains and lets in the blinding morning sun.

"He got up without waking me up." Taehyung pouts as he sleepily sits up from the bed.

"You and I know that he left several kisses on you before he left." Jin softly laughs when he sees Taehyung's pout.

"Is he still not awake yet?" Hoseok asks as he and Jimin walk into the large hotel suite.

"He's awake. He's just pouting because Jungkook didn't wake him up before leaving." Jin chuckles and drags Taehyung out of bed.

"No wonder why you are so exhausted." Jimin laughs when he sees all of the love bites decorating Taehyung's body.

"That man seriously couldn't wait until the honeymoon." Jin sighs as he shakes his head in disbelief.

"You try waiting." Taehyung huffs and covers his naked body with the sheet from the bed.

"Don't listen to Jin hyung. He is trying to hide his limp. He and Namjoon hyung went at it like animals last night." Jimin snickers while Jin glares at him.

"Before we all start bickering, we all went at it all night with our partners." Hoseok laughs and looks at Taehyung's beautiful black suit. "Are you excited?"

"I am. We have waited for this day for a long time." Taehyung smiles and looks at the engagement ring on his finger. 

"That's why Yoongi Boongi and I eloped." Jimin happily hums as he thinks about his husband.

"You two got yelled at for months after that." Hoseok reminds Jimin while Jin glares at Jimin.

"It was unbelievable." Jin huffs with a pout.

"Alright! Everyone, snap to it! We need to get this groom ready for his wedding!" Hyojo shouts as she and Hyunjin walk into the large suite.

"You're naked!" Hyunjin shouts and covers his eyes.

"Who let the child in?!" Jin laughs as he watches Hyunjin squeal and try to avoid looking at Taehyung.

"Stop being so immature." Hyojo snickers while Hyunjin whines.

"I am going to go and shower." Taehyung chuckles and goes to the large bathroom.

When Taehhyung does not leave the bathroom for almost an hour, Jin walks in to check on him. He is flabbergasted when he sees Taehyung chilling in the large jacuzzi with a mountain of bubbles. "Are you serious?" Jin deadpans as he glares at Taehyung.

"It's good for my skin." Taehyung grins and goofily lifts one of his honey-tanned legs out of the soapy water.

"Jungkook will literally kill me if he knows I am seeing this." Jin chuckles and grabs a towel for Taehyung.

"Don't worry. He is already watching." Taehyung softly laughs and points at the camera in the bathroom.

"Habits die hard." Jin grins as he flips the camera off.

As Taehyung dries off, Jin grabs the hair blowdryer and begins drying Taehyung's hair while Jimin and Hyojo prepare the makeup for Taehyung. Taehyung stays still as his friends and family get him ready for the day because his heart is racing a million miles per hour.