🔞 Chapter 28: Love and More Love

Most of this chapter is smut, so read at your own discretion. I'm not going to mark where it starts and ends because it's most of the chapter.

Taehyung's POV

"What the fuck took you two so long?" Jin hyung asks in agitation as Jungkook carries me downstairs.

"They clearly fucked." Jimin hyung grins and wiggles his eyebrows.

"Not yet." Jungkook smiles which causes me to blush.

"You two are animals." Namjoon hyung huffs and shakes his head.

"Let's go or else we will be late." Eunwoo mumbles and leads us to our cars.

"You'll have to turn it off to let me walk." I whisper to Jungkook during the drive.

"Ok, I will." He smiles and kisses my forehead.

One thing that I love about Jungkook is that even when we are playing, he still listens and knows when to stop something. He never pushes me past my limits. He brings me to the edge and lets me enjoy the edge.

When we arrive at the exclusive restaurant, Jungkook turns the vibrator off. I sigh in relief as he helps me straighten out my clothes and hair. Once I am ready, he gets out of the car and reaches his hand for me to hold. I smile up at him and take his hand.

Kookie helps me steady my jello legs with a firm grip around my waist. Our guards line up at the door and make a walkway for us into the building. As we walk into the building, they surround us and walk with us in formation.

I hold my head up high like a chairman and walk towards the waiting family. We made them wait the perfect amount of time.

"Chairman Kim." Board-member Park bows as he and his family stand to greet me. I feel like the fucking godfather right now. I understand why people kill for the power I have right now, but I don't want this. I just want to travel the world with my Koo.

"Park." I smile but don't bow back since I am socially above him.

Jungkook pulls my chair out for me, but the moment my ass hits the seat, the vibrator turns on. He is respectful but playful. This is a reason why I love him.

"Here is the contract that Attorney Cha has drawn up. Do look it over." I tell them while gritting my teeth, trying to not let out the moan that is strangling me.

"Thank you very much." Board-member Park smiles and politely takes the contract from Eunwoo.

As he reads over the contract, I look the new CEO up and down. He looks well put together and clean. He's around our age and handsome. He has an air about him that makes others listen to him. All-in-all, he gives off the perfect CEO workaholic vibes. He'll be perfect.

I like how Park is going over the contract carefully. This shows that he does not just take anything that is handed to him which means he likely doesn't take bribes easily. 

The food starts coming out as he finishes reading the last page of the contract. I look at all of the delicious food and feel myself drool.

"Everything looks perfect." He smiles and politely takes the pen from Eunwoo then signs the contract.

I watch as the son reaches over for the pen but sets it down. He also lifts the contract and begins reading it. I like that. He will check every detail for himself.

"Good." He smiles and signs it himself.

Once I have signed the contract, the atmosphere at the table lightens from business formal to business casual.

"Thank you very much for choosing my son as the new CEO. He will work diligently to make sure that the company thrives." Park smiles and pours me a cup of tea.