Chapter 30: Uncertain

Taehyung's POV

As the eight guards clean the living room, we prepare to attack the General. According to Hobi hyung's sensors and cameras, General Chae is waiting for us at the edge of the forest.

"There you go. How do you feel?" Jin hyung asks the new guard after patching him up.

"Thankful and relieved." He answers quietly and looks at the room that is now flawless. Even the broken locks have been fixed.

"Don't be relieved yet. If you want to see your family, you have to survive what happens next." Yoongi hyung mumbles and examines the camera feeds.

"Yeah." Jingoo mumbles and looks at his hands.

"Will everything be ok?" Hyojo asks as she comes downstairs with Hobi hyung.

"We'll do our best." I smile to try and reassure her.

Jingoo looks at the woman in surprise. I am sure that he was not expecting a woman with us.

"She's my sister-in-law." I tell him and move over, so she can sit on the couch.

"Oh." He nods quietly and looks at the picture of his family.

"We're here! How did you survive without us?" Joohoney announces with a grin as he and the others of Yoongi's team, minus the one guarding Hyunjin and Yeonjun, walk into the house.

"It's about time." Namjoon hyung chuckles and shakes his head.

"It's a good thing that we had that back road built." Yoongi hyung mumbles and shakes his team's hands.

"Told you that you shouldn't have sent us home." Minhyuk snickers and ducks Yoongi's playful hit.

"The pool is disgusting." Jimin gags and walks into the house after picking up the clothes from last night.

"Oh yeah. I forgot about the clothes." I grin as Jimin tosses them at me.

"Is that all you forgot?! What the fuck is this?!" Jimin shrieks and throws the vibrator at me.

"A vibrator." I laugh and catch it.

"The chlorine should have cleaned the pool by now." Jungkook snickers and wraps his arm around my waist.

"I am never swimming there! You two are animals!" Namjoon hyung shouts and grabs the chlorine to dump it in the pool.

"If you do that, then none of us can swim there." Jungkook laughs and shakes his head at Namjoon hyung.

"Woah, did you two have pool sex?" Minhyuk asks and walks out to the pool.

"We did. I definitely recommend it." I grin as Jungkook kisses my cheek.

"Ya! When my daughter comes, you boys need to chill!" Hyojo shouts and wags her finger at me like I'm a child.

"Sorry, Noona." I mutter and bow my head in apology.

"Don't get me wrong. Have all of the fun you want, but don't talk like this in front of her." She laughs and shakes her head.

"Oh ok! We can definitely do that!" I laugh and kiss Jungkook's worried face. He was definitely terrified of a life with vanilla sex for a few seconds.

"You're pregnant?" Jingoo asks Noona as he tries to learn who everyone is.

"I am. These monkeys are going to help me raise her." She smiles and lovingly rubs her belly.

"That's because we're killing the dad." Jungkook chuckles and walks to the kitchen with me to grab something to eat.

"Wait, isn't the dad your brother?" Jingoo asks with big eyes.