🔞 Chapter 19: Pretty Love

Jungkook's POV

As Tae and I shower together, he takes deep breaths and wraps his arms around my waist with his face resting against my chest. I gently wash us off and watch the blood run down the drain.

"Thank you for being by my side." Taehyung whispers and kisses my chest then looks up at me with swollen eyes from crying.

"I love being by your side." I smile and press a kiss on each of his eyes.

"I totally lost it back there." Tae sighs and rests his face on my shoulder.

"We all have our moments. But, Kim Taehyung, do you know how hot you are when you go dark?" I ask and rub his back.

"Stoooooop it!" Tae whines and buries his face in my neck to hide.

"Cute. How does my Tae go from completely sexy to being soooo adorable?" I croon and tickle his sides.

"Jeon Jungkook! Stop it!" Tae squeals and tries to wiggle out of my arms.

"Never!" I goofily shout and tickle him more.

"You're bullying me!!!" Taehyung squeaks and wiggles around as endless laughter fills the shower.

"You are such a cutie." I grin and kiss his forehead.

"Am not." Tae huffs and glares at me like a mad puppy.

"I love my Tae sooooo much." I smile and litter kisses all over his grumpy face.

"I love my Koo, too." Taehyung giggles and melts in my arms.

Once Tae is smiling again, I feel myself take a deep breath of relief. I don't want to see my Baby sad. It always breaks my heart.

When we walk out of the shower, Minhyuk and Wonho are carrying out the blood-splattered plastic from the room. Taehyung quietly watches them while holding my hand. I can't tell what he is thinking about because there is a blank expression on his face. He may be talking to V.

"I pulled the video from that bastard's apartment building. Some private postal carrier dropped the envelope off at his mailbox with the information about Yeonjun on it. Yoongi just left to retrieve the envelope. Yeonjun and Hyunjin are safely tucked away in the Vela penthouse. No one other than us knows they are there. Detective Im is keeping watch over them. Namjoon is accompanying Wonho and Minhyuk to my land to dispose of the body and bloody plastic." Hobi hyung explains to us when we walk over to him.

"Thank you, Hyung." I smile and pat his shoulder as I sit next to him on the couch.

"Hyung, how are you feeling?" Tae asks Hobi hyung as he checks his wound.

"I am feeling much better." Hobi hyung smiles and pats Tae's cheek.

"So, who do we think sent the envelope to that bastard? Minjun? The general? Or a third party?" Jin mumbles as he looks at the video of the carrier placing the envelope in the mailbox.

"Whoever it is will not be left alive." Tae mumbles and changes Hobi hyung's bandage.

"That's a given." Jimin mutters with a nod.

"Also, Yoongi's team that is at Yeonjun's apartment is cleaning all evidence of your presence there. They'll file a report that the bastard broke into the apartment, and Hyunjin called Yoongi. Yoongi's team's arrival to the scene scared the bastard which caused him to run. Yoongi has placed an APB out for him. They'll call off the search tomorrow evening." Hobi hyung further explains while Taehyung changes his bandages.

"Good. As long as Hyunjin and Yeonjun are safe, everything will be ok." Tae smiles and sits next to me once he has finished cleaning Hobi hyung's wound.