Chapter 39: Poison

Jungkook's POV

As we approach the dock, I look over at Jingoo and Yoongi hyung to see they are ready with their weapons already in their hands.

"Let's get out here and sneak in." I mumble and park the car.

"Jungkook, we'll find her." Yoongi hyung softly tells me and hugs me.

I smile and nod then we quickly leave. We lied to Yoongi hyung's team and sent them to the wrong address because we don't want them to be in danger anymore. Tonight, we are ending this. Minjun is already dead. I made sure to pump his body full of lead before the warehouse blew. I was so angry that I forgot to ask him where Hyojo is. I will never be able to forgive myself if we are not able to find her.

As we near the single shipping container, we can hear the voices of several guards muttering to each other. They sound nervous.

"Are you wondering where your leader is?" I ask from the shadows as Yoongi hyung and Jingoo circle around and find an angle where they can sneak to the shipping container.

"Who is it?!" One of them shouts out and shoots his gun in my direction.

"The person who killed your leader!" I shout and aim my gun then shoot him dead.

"We're under attack!" Another frantically shouts to the others.

Because they are frantically trying to get into formation, I step out from behind the shipping container and shoot at them as they run around like startled rats.

"In here! I'm in here!" I hear Hyojo's shouts from inside the shipping container as I shoot every person in my way.

"She's in the container!" I shout to Yoongi hyung as Jingoo joins the fight from the back of the frantic guards.

Yoongi hyung takes advantage of the chaos and runs to the shipping container. I make sure to shoot down every single person who gets near Yoongi hyung. I will not lose another.

Before I know it, there is silence. All of the guards are laying at my feet, dead. Jingoo is quietly panting from exhaustion and collapses to the ground when the silence surrounds us.

"We need to go before the police arrive!" Yoongi hyung shouts as he carries Hyojo out of the container.

"Taehyung! Where is Taehyung! He fought to protect me, but there were so many that flooded into the penthouse at one time. We were quickly overpowered. Last I saw, he was badly injured. Please tell me that he is ok." She sobs and clings to Yoongi hyung as she looks at me with big eyes.

"He's ok. He's at the hospital  right now." I smile and try to hide my pain.

"Thank god." She sobs and closes her eyes as Yoongi hyung carries her to the car.

As we get into the car, my phone begins to ring. My hands shake as I look at Hobi hyung's name flashing on my phone. The only reason he would be calling me is to let me know about the ongoing surgeries.

"Hyung." I whisper and grip the steering wheel. The entire car is silent as we wait for him to talk.

"Why isn't Yoongi answering his phone?!" Hobi hyung shouts at me which startles me.

"What do you mean?" I ask in surprise and look at Yoongi hyung who shows me that he left his phone in the car.

"Jimin just got out of surgery. He will be ok." Hobi hyung's words bring a smile to my face. When I look at Yoongi hyung with a smile, he sobs in relief.

"Thank you for staying with them, Hyung." I whisper into the phone and listen to Yoongi hyung's relieved sobs. "Everyone will be out soon. Everyone will be ok." I smile and start the drive to the hospital where my love is fighting to stay by my side.