Prologue

That's the first day she arrived Canada. Yeah the she is me. Serra. I was feeling hella excited about my upcoming life, hella nervous too about the feeling that what if I can't complete my dreams, hella amazing that finally...finally I'm in Canada. I'm in Alberta right now waiting for cab...

I'm in the cab now enjoying the gorgeous view of covered road by trees and leaves spread on it.

I was feeling the vibe until the cab came to halt stop suddenly. The Driver said that there's some technical issue. It'll take 20min approx to fix it so I decided to check around and roam in this beautiful forest. Oh, not to forget about the rumors of here. They say these forest is dangerous, how? I don't know. But come on how can this irresistibly beautiful forest be anything but dangerous. So even when the driver suggested me not to go around as it's not safe but hell if I care. So me being me I'm here roaming in this huge jungle.

The weather's perfect. No, actually awesome just like I love. Sun hidden behind thick & beautiful layer of clouds, no sunrays, no sweat just chilled as a person can survive easily without jacket.

That's when I saw this house. Or should I say a palace! Damn it was beautiful. I moved towards it when I noticed a bord hanging there. The words were hidden by a thick branch of tree and thick layer of dust. I immediately tried to move it but it was heavy. Suddenly I felt someone behind me and as fast as it felt I turned around to see no one. Once again I moved towards the board but now the branch was gone and so was the dust.

Creepy! Red alert!!

I think I shouldn't be here, but on the other hand I wanted to go inside. So I decided to continue going inside. I was about to open when I felt a presence just behind me but when I turn around there was no one there.

Wierd I know but curiosity got the best of me and I pushed the door open. It was a mess, white cover covering all the furnitures which isn't white anymore but slightly yellowish. Opposite the entrance door was a large staircase with red carpet on it. Roaming inside I thought to go upstair as I've seen the first floor. As I climbed I got a wierd feeling in my stomach and nervous as well. When I finally got up everything was covered in darkness that didn't allow me to see much. I was about to turn around to leave when I saw something. Eyes of someone piercing through me. Suddenly everything around me faded and gone blur. All I could see was those eyes. My legs automatically started walking towards them. I was in front of them what felt like a second and it was staring at me as if those can see what's inside of me. All I could hear was my heartbeat and his breathing fanning on my face. I was so close to him watching his purple eyes with so much intensity that I forgot everything. All I could see and feel is his eyes with having thick and heavy eyelashes making thosr gorgeous eyes mesmerizing. I was so lost in them as if it was the last thing I could see. We were silently communicating with eachother. Though I couldn't see his fave i knew that he would be the most handsome guy in this entire world. He became My World in a single glance. Suddenly I got this super urge to touch his face, to feel him, to know more about him how does he looks when he smile or laugh or angry, what's his name but I felt paralysed. Not a single part of my body was in control of mine.A strange feeling i felt like I've finally reached my home. And according to his stare I can say that the feeling was mutual. He was as lost as me. I can hear the thundering outside and winds were loud enough not to notice. I can feel the strom coming but I was too lost to care. Time has stopped for both of us and I want it like that forever. The feeling was too foreign to me just like the country but I still felt calm. He was driving me crazy. By just looking? Yess.. by those freaking hell awesome eyes, definitely yes. But then we were roughly interrupted by a voice calling my name "Serra" which I assume was the voice of that driver. I looked towards the door to see if he's inside or not but he wasn't. As I turned around to see the guy he wasn't there anymore.

A sudden pang of hurt by the separation occurred in my heart. Anyone would say that all of it was my imagination but only I do know it wasn't. He make me felt things I've never experienced before. I moved towards the door to exit but turned to look a last glance of him. He still wasn't there.

I reached to the driver but he looked wierd. He wasn't looking scare but terrified. Suddenly he blurt out "How are you still alive?", "What?" I asked in confusion. "Whoever went inside never came back and I thought you're gone too, like forever!" I started laughing at that but soon realised he wasn't joking around as his face described he was hell serious. He wasn't kidding. "I saw someone inside" I blurt out of nowhere. He looked more scared than before but doesn't utter a single word.

We reached to our destination. It was a hotel as I haven't found any pg yet. He still looked shocked but I ignored it almost the whole ridd. He carried my luggage out and I went inside the hotel without looking at his why-didn't-I-died-in-there expression.