Chapter - 2

New day new beginning and I am searching for a home at rent like p.g. with a decent family. Sam is helping me, he's a friend I got from my hotel. He has some friends here and so he is helping me to search from the first day of my arrival. He searched 12 houses for me already but none of them were like I wanted. Finally, he called me today to tell me he found a house just like I wanted. Low rent, decent family, free minded people, mear nature and quite place. But there was only a problem that they never allowed a p.g. before because they don't like noisy atmosphere. Just like me. They actually allowed me for two reasons.
1) The owner is Sam's old friend.
2) I don't drink or have no boyfriend. (Yeah! They don't want the p.g. to get drunk at late night and come annoyingly with boyfriend doing shits)
But before shifting they wanted to meet me. Why? I even don't know. So I hurried up, got ready and went for the house to meet them.

I am on my way in cab looking outside the road covered with leaves and surrounded by trees when deja vu hits me all of a sudden of my first day here. And the eyes, those damn eyes are floating in front of my eyes. The song "A Thousand Years" popped up by Christina Perri and don't know why but every lines felt like it was written for us. "The day we met frozen, I held my breath." The journey of my eyes, stops when I look at those eyes of him. The most precious one in the world. If his eyes are making me this crazy I can't even imagine what he himself, all can affect on me. What does his face looks like? Will we ever meet again? Ah! Lot's of questions but I hope we'll meet again. Actually to be honest I know we'll meet again. Soon.

The car stopped in front of a big, amazing house. Or should I say palace. 'Am I gonna live here? This place is huge. What if I het lost in this house and couldn't find mu way back ever? Oh no stop! Crazy crazy thoughts.' I said to myself. Yep, I got this talent of talking to myself from one of my bff named Zeel. I've so many best friends actually all my friends are the bestest. But two of them actually know everything about me Soniya and Zeel. I miss them here, though we talk daily for hours and soon they are coming here to meet me but still. We'll I've to go inside. No more talking to myself.

When I knocked the door two people opened the door a handsome man and a young lady. They're couple I guess. They both looked so fit and gorgeous. I knew Canada was filled up with beauty but this much I never thought. And the house of course was well furnished, clean, huge, cool, amazing. I don't know how to describe it. The house is all white in color with black colored ceilings and pillars. The furnitures were black too. I felt like the house contains it's own story itself. Well I'd love to hear them once. My thoughts are suddenly interrupted by a clearing throats voice.

Handsome man: You must be Serra. Hii! I'm Ezra Decker and this is my wife(the lady) Aria.

Aria: Hey! Pretty girl.(giving me a hug, damn she felt cold)

I guess she heard my thought and quickly let go of me with a nervous smile on her face. The awkwardness faded in a few moment and we started talking with eachother. They said that they live here with their sons and daughter-in-laws. They all have gone to work. Ezra works too as a doctor in a clinic he owns, but he stayed home today to meet me.

A few minutes later Sam entered. He is an old man but not so old yet old enough.

Sam: So, you guys met eachother. Serra is a really good girl so you guys won't complain or regret your decision.

This made Ezra and Aria laugh. This two make me remind of Pretty Little Liars.

Ezra: Yeah! She is.

Aria: Knew it from the moment she entered.

Ezra: So when are you planning to shift here?

Me: Whenever you feel me wanted.(they chuckled)

Aria: You can just come here with your luggage right now and I'd love that.

Ezra: If it's okay with you, you can shift by tomorrow.

Sam: Congratulations girl, I've told you that they would love you.

Aria: So you're shifting tomorrow?

Me: If that's okay with you.

Ezra & Aria together: Of course it is.

With a huge smile on their faces. They make me feel so good. I love them already. After a few minutes of gossip, me and Sam made our way out. Just then I felt strongly of someone's eye on me. I looked around but there was no one except the forest and it's birds, insects. Shaking my head in confusion I made my way inside Sam's car and we left.