Chapter - 7

I woke up arms holding me tight. I was about to move when I saw Ryan was holding me to him so close. I needed to pee so I tried to wiggle under his hold when his grip tightened and slowly he opened his eyes with a drop dead gorgeous smile. It already made my day.

"Good morning babygirl" he said in his husky morning voice. Damn if I didn't just got an orgasm only by hearing his voice. His morning face... don't get me start on that. "A very good morning to you too handsome" I chirped happily. "Now if you let me go I've errands to run" I said trying to get up when he suddenly pulled me back to him. "No" is all he said while shifting me closer to him. "Ryan I need to use the washroom please let me go" at this he finally let go of me.

I quickly got to bathroom and did my business and washed my hands while going back to him. He was about to grab me when I ran away from the room downstairs to the living room. It was evening and I saw Ezra and AD sitting on the couch so I decided to go and catchup with them.

"Heyya" I said and they greeted me back happily. I was about to say something when I sneezed loudly. AD touched my forehead and tensed but before he can remove his hand from my forehead it was removed by Ryan who growled again. What's with this growling is he secretly a werewolf or something?

I was zoned out in my own space when I suddenly got lifted up and sat on Ryan's lap. He put his face in my neck while saying murmuring something like 'don't ever run away from me again' and then suddenly stirred. "Cupcake you've..." "Fever, yeah she's having fever dude and I was just checking it" said AD.

"Oh my girl, how did you got ill all of a sudden" Ezra asked. I remembered last night and a blush crept on my face on it's own. Ryan noticed that and said "she's got into the rain last night" "and bro how do you know about it?" asked Credic while entering the hallway. "Because she was with me" Ryan replied in a duh tone. "My virgin ears!!!" AD shouted making me jump in shock. "Fucker" Ryan said under his breath. "Language guys, Serra's don't listen to them" boomed Ezra's voice filled with irritation. I kept my mouth silent because I know the language I speak is much worse that these.

"Ryan do a thing take Serra with you to the hospital and get her check up tomorrow morning, okay?" said Ezra while Ryan nodded a silent yes. "Hospital!!! Injection!!! No!!! I'm good thanks a lot" I squealed. All of them laughed while Ryan gave me a 'are you serious' look and I nodded my head in yes. He laughed on that. "Babygirl don't worry I won't let anyone bring injection near you, okay?" I nodded my head while hugging Ryan real tight and put my head in his neck. In which I heard 'awws' from all the boys as well as girls also joined in by then. I turned red and this time hide my face into his neck more while holding his shirt and everyone laughed.

"Serra just so you know that Ryan is the most successful surgeon in whole Alberta" said Aria shocking the hell out of me. I knew whatever Ryan did would be great in it but number one surgeon that impressed me. Not that I already wasn't but yet. Then Aria told me that Credic and Erica were still in college completing their degree in business development managing whereas AD is a professor in the same college as Credic and Erica while Ezra has his own clinic. Roze and Aria manages the house and Roze also helps Ezra in his clinic sometimes as she's also a qualified doctor. I was amazed by them and they just don't look like supermodels but are real life heros.

Next day when I and Ryan reached his work place he took me to the doctor for my check-up. The doctor said it was just cold and nothing to worry about while prescribed me some medicines and didn't use injection anytime which is for I'm greatful. Now I'm waiting in the waiting room while Ryan got an emergency call and asked me to wait for him.

If you got to know about me anything till now you'd know I cannot just sit somewhere so longtime. I need some entertainment. As I forgot my phone at home today I don't have any other option but to roam for a while.

I was roaming around when I saw someone hospitalised in a room. He was the same guy that tried to touch me in the bar earlier. Wait is he dead? Maybe someone really got him.

I called a nurse who just got out from his room and asked about him. "Sir Ryan did this to him, basically he tried to touch his girl as everyone's saying in a bar. I've never in my whole life had seen him so angry. He was about to kill him but his brother Edison tried to control him and succeeded. Edison sir was also angry as hell. No he lookes murderous but not more than sir Ryan. At last they got calmed down by the staff and now so he's breathing." The nurse said shocking me.

"Do you by any chance know the girl's name?" I asked.

"Something like Sarah or Sierra...oh yeah Serra yeah Serra" with that she left with my jaw hanging in shock. I couldn't understand should I be happy or mad. I won't be mad because he deserved that but dead. No Ryan couldn't kill him just because he tried to well he does but I couldn't come up with anyone's death. I don't know what or how to feel.