Chapter - 11

I was minding my own business while the Decker group encircled me. And by Deckers I meant Erica, Credic, Roze & AD.

"Girl we're going for shopping and you're coming with us." Erica chirped happily.

"Do I have a say in it?" I asked already knowing the answer damn well.

"NOO!!" they exclaimed all together.

Huh! Knew it. I sighed in defeat.

Just as we were about to leave my Prince charm showed up. Ryan.

I begged him to join us as I can't handle their craziness alone and by begging I meant asked him once with my puppy face.

"Ugh, girl you do know how to use your power against me" he huffed.

I was squealing and started clapping my hands while jumping up and down which made him look at me with amusement. Guess I'm not that different from the Deckers group much.

___________________________________________

In the mall I and the others were following Erica as she made her way to one store to another.

To say I was tired would be an understatement. My legs had given up and now Ryan is carrying me on his back while I was hanging like a monkey behind him.

After some time I put my head on Ryan's shoulder and didn't know when sleep consumed me.

I woke up due to the noise sounds like awws. I opened my eyes but closed is soon due to the brightness. It took me few seconds to open my eyes fully and understand what's going on. Ryan had put me on his lap as I was straddling him my legs around his hips while he was in a sitting position. A group of girls were cooing on us finding our intimate position cute. My cheeks got redder by seconds. I immediately hid my face in the crook of Ryan's neck.

Maybe then he realised I was awake as his grip on me tightened.

Then when I was fully awake we headed to the grocery store. I was by now fully awake and requested Ryan to put me down which he agreed after a longtime. I headed to buy some fresh veges and it looked like I was the only one buying things here. It suddenly occurred that Decker's don't have any groceries or food items in their house. A night before I got hungry in the middle of the night and was searching for something while I saw the freezer was empty. But I didn't pay any mind to it also if they didn't ate with me anytime. May be they eat alone.

I was searching for some tomatoes when I saw A.D. arguing with a small boy.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Oh nothing this little dude here was challenging me on something." A.D. replied with a bored tone.

"Come on dude a fat hunk like you can never win this cart race against us" the child said and that got my attention.

Me and A.D. both looked at eachother with a knowing smirk.

♡ RYAN's POV ♡

I was walking down the aisle searching for my angel when Roze, Credic and Erica came to me.

"Have you seen A.D.?" asked Roze worriedly.

"Nope, you saw Serra?" I asked and three of them shook their head in no. I was hell worried now.

Suddenly I heard noises and saw some guards running behind some nut crackers who was running with a trolley like a mad man. It took me a second to realise it was A.D. running and with him in that trolley was my Serra.

"Fuck! A.D. run run they would catch us if you don't." Serra shouted and A.D. started running with his Vampire speed.

"Woooooohhhhoooo" Serra was laughing and shouting.

Behind them was a kid who was also running with his trolley with another kid in it but not so fast. The guards were running behind them to stop and by now I was so embarrassed.

"I think we should leave" said Credic. I agreed but not without my babygirl of course.

Then I saw A.D. running out of the store with Serra beside him. I don't know when she got out of the trolley but thankfully she did.

"Run....run faster..." they were shouting.

"Take them into the truck I'll handle things here" I said. They agreed and gone in the direction where they both ran away.

I can't believe they would do such a childish act. I think they need some piece of brain.

I was heading towards the truck when I heard laughing. I immediately knew it was my baby and A.D.. I got into the vehicle and them both stopped. I just glared at them when suddenly they both started laughing again. And this time way more loudly. And not just this two but everyone was either chuckling or laughing with them except me. Though I was happy that my angel enjoyed but the way she did was hilarious. I shook my head thinking about that and started my way to go home. They've got themselves some scolding.

Once we reached home I got inside without any word said.

"Are you mad at me?" Serra suddenly came behind me and asked softly. Damn how can I stay angry when she speaks like that.

"No princess but you should know that what you did today was not something good." I said as calmly as I can.

"Yeah I know" good I thought.

"But the boy there had challenged us and said A.D. is just a fat hunk so he couldn't win." At this I broke into a good fit laughter. A.D. fat? Hunk? Oh shit. I can imagine his face when the kid said that.

Seeing me like this they all laughed while I tried to control my breathing. Definately not her fault when she did that.

With that being said we all got to work of ours.

From tomorrow Serra will be starting her college. As much as I'm proud of her it also scared me if she gotta know about us or not. Though no one knows what we are but yet they say rumors about the castle in the woods.

I was no saint I've killed whoever tried to interrupt my peace and came into my castle. But that was before I met my angel. She had unknowingly tamed my beast.

So everyone knows the story of the castle and who lives there is a blood sucker Vampire. The thing they don't know is he is the king of them. What if they tell her and she runs away from me. No it can't be possible I will not let anyone take her away from me. She's mine. And she will never ever leave me.

The stories and all can be damned but I'm not letting it come between us.