Chapter - 17

Beep beep...beep beep

'Where the fuck is this noise coming from' I thought while trying to open my eyes. But immediately shut it back off because of the light.

"Serra. Babygirl you're up?" I heard Ryan's soothing voice.

"Ryan this light it's making me blind." I whinnied like a child.

I heard giggles and laugh making everyone's presence known. Again I tried to open my eyes and thankfully it worked. In front of me standing the Deckers. Ezra and Aria had this concerned look on their face and Ryan looked mixed of emotions such as happy, sad, worried and angry.

"Why are you'll looking at me like that?" I asked confusedly.

"You don't remember anything?" Erica asked making me more confused.

"Remember what?"

"Leonell." With that single word of AD I got the flashbacks of how he tortured me and burnt me in his anger.

I cornered myself backing away from everyone in fear. He had almost killed me. The hatred he had towards me and Ryan was indescribable. He'll do it again within a blink of an eye if he gets the chance. The evil laugh he had seeing me in pain. I lowered my head to my legs and crumbled myself like a ball chanting 'please leave me' again and again. Suddenly I heard a loud growl and without any doubt I knew it was Ryan's.

"Do not take his name infront of me or my baby." He shouted on AD. AD put his hands in air surrendering.

"Serra, dear calm down that piece of gum won't be able to even touch you now. Take deep breaths and try to calm yourself please" said Aria. I tried to take some deep breaths but every time I do that I remember the horrific incidents that happened with me throughout the entire week or so. I don't know how long I was kept in that electric cage or how long he was killing me slowly all I know is now I'm with Ryan and he won't be able to touch me anymore. With that thought I tried to relax myself.

I looked at Ryan and saw him shaking in anger. His veins were popped up showing on his beautiful angelic face. I guess he saw what I was thinking. Fuck.

"R-Ryan. P-please calm down." I said lowly. In an instant he was infront of me holding me by my cheeks.

"I am so so sorry babygirl you had to go through all of that because of me. I'm really really sorry. I don't know how to express my feelings and even if I did it won't be enough. You had to go through from all of that alone where I was safe and sound unable to find you. I know it'd be difficult for you to forgive me and I deserve that but I'm really so so sorry." By the time he finished he was on the verge of crying. I cannot see him like that. So I immediately hugged him.

"Shhh...it wasn't your fault. The only one here to blame is that Leonell. You don't have to say sorry. I'm safe and alive because of you. The reason he didn't killed me because he knew it would bring his death in form of you. I'm alive because of you. Never say that again okay." I tried to sooth him and it worked a bit. I don't know how long we were like that hugging eachother untill Credic cleared his throat.

"How long was I unconscious?" I asked and felt Ryan stiffening against me.

"It's been four days" said Ezra.

"Shit my college" was the first thing came out of my mind. I heard everyone laugh while Ryan growled.

"Shut up."

That made me sad. Ryan scolded me for the first time. I didn't realise I was literally crying untill he whipped my tear.

"Baby I'm so sorry it's just you aren't well and still you're thinking about that stupid college. You need to rest now. Okay?" I nodded.

"Promise me you won't be a meanie to me again" I asked hopefully to which instantly he agreed. Good.

I was sitting in our room cuddling with Ryan when there was a knock on the door.

"It's open" I said.

The door opened revealing Erica, Roze, AD & Credic.

"What's it?" Ryan asked in a bored manner.

"Just wanted to spend some time with my sista. You having problem?" AD said making me giggle.

"Actually yes I do, I'm spending some quality time with my babygirl. So get lost all of ya" Ryan said rudely which earned him a slap on his back.

"Stop being so rude. Guys you're more than welcome. How about we watch a movie?" I asked excitedly.

I heard Ryan whinning like a baby but ignored him.

"Which one?" Erica said with same excitement.

"Uhm how about 47 meters down: uncaged?" I asked. I'm totally in love with that movie so when everyone agreed I couldn't hold my excitement and squealed like a bitch.

When the movie started Ryan wrapped us both with a comfy and made me sit on his lap holding me close to his chest. Then all of a sudden he started kissing my neck making shiver run down through my spine. He didn't stopped though and maybe my shivering encouraged him as he started to leave open mouthed kisses all over my shoulder and neck.

"Fuck...Ryan" I moaned and he instantly covered my mouth with his palm.

"Shhh angel if you don't want any of them to hear then you have to be quite. Okay?" He asked in which I nodded couldn't find the words.

Ever so slowly he started running his index finger from my shoulder and went in between my breasts. I shivered at the thought of being caught but when I looked around I wished I didn't. No one was watching the movie but Erica and Credic were making out and Roze and A.D. had there mouth together doing their stuff which made me gag. All of a sudden A.D. got up with Roze in his arms and made his way out of our room. Now it was just the four of us. I didn't notice Ryan's finger were on my breasts untill he pinched my nipples making me gasp.

He started kissing me on my neck through my jawline then captured my lips. I turned around for better access when I heard the door open and closed. That means we're alone now.

Ryan made his finger go down untill it was where I mostly needed them.

"Fuck baby, so hot and wet for me already, huh!" Ryan growled in an inhuman voice making me shiver all over again.

"Only you can do this to me, OH Ryan." I was cut off between my sentence when he suddenly pushed his fingers into my wet folds. He started rubbing my clit making md moan his name again and again.

"F-faster please" I was a begging mess with no shame. What can I say he gets the worst of me out always.

He started thrusting in and out of me faster and I couldn't hold it anymore. I screamed his name as my climax got the best of me. It was so intense that it made me see black dots. When I got stabled I saw him sucking his finger clean and moaning.

So. Fucking. Hot.

He laid me to the bed and got into bathroom and bought a wet cloth and clean me up. Then he came to my side holding me closer as there was not even an inch gap between us. Not even the air could pass through. But I'm not complaining. I was so tired through my orgasm that it took me a second to fall into deep slumber.

But before sleeping I heard Ryan murmuring "you're gonna be the death of me, baby."

Same here Ryan. Same here.