Chapter - 6

"She's mine, only mine" Ryan growled hugging me tightly. "Chill bro she's my new baby sister" AD said while holding his hands up in surrender.

At that Ryan got calmed but didn't leave me or loosen his grip on me. He hugged me while I was breathing in his musky scent putting my head in his neck. Suddenly he held me up and my legs encircled on his hips by their own. He then started walking. "Where are we going?" I asked. "To my room or you can say ours." "What? Ryan we just met and I can't share a room with you just like that." Hearing this his grip on me tightened "But you're mine" he tried reasoning. "I am but no I'm not sharing room with you" I said. "I've waited long enough for you and now that you're here I'm not going to breath any air that hasn't your presence" he said. I was in awe but also confused as how long. "What's your age?" I asked and felt him stiffened on my question. "I'm 27" he said I giggled saying "oldie" to him in which he smirked and said "you've no idea babe" leaving me confused again.

 "I'm 27" he said I giggled saying "oldie" to him in which he smirked and said "you've no idea babe" leaving me confused again

He took me to his room and I was in awe. It was all black and white with white curtains and looked cozy as hell. No issue it's my room from now on. "It is babe everything I own is all yours" he said maybe I'd said that outloud...oops. He chuckled making me blush harder that I've thought the other sentence outloud too. "You're cute I wanna eat you up." Images of him actually eating me pictured in my mind and I suddenly shook my head. Damn my dirty mindset. Guttery thoughts. Thank god he can't see into my mind or else I would've died right here in embarrassment I thought and Ryan suddenly started laughing. His laugh sounds so good that it became my favourite music from now on.

Wait...why is he laughing?? "Why are you.." before I could complete my sentence Ezra came into Ryan's room and said "Serra I'll send your belongings in this room, shall I?" "Uh...yeah sure" I replied. The look on Ryan's face when I agreed staying in his room was priceless. I want this smile on his face stays forever. God bless him and his happiness. 'My happiness lies in you baby' Ryan's voice echoed into my ears. How can he speak when he's still smiling? God I'm really tired I guess I'm hearing things too now.

"Come on baby let's get you some sleep now you must be tired." To say I was shocked would be an understatement, how can he know I wanted to sleep I know it can be a coincidence but the way he laughs when I think something funny and now this it all just creeps me out. When Ryan started moving towards the bed I realised I was still on him. He hadn't put me down since. I am not that healthy but surely not that light weighted that he could carry me for so long his hands must be aching. "Put me down" I said and I felt him stiffening again on my words "No" he said. "But I'm heavy you must have got tired please put me down" "baby the kind of energy I have will surely suck you up in bed as well as here so chill I'm all good unless and until you're in my arms." I got so overwhelmed by his words I didn't notice we're in the bed now and he's lying so I could straddle him and my head rested on his chest.

"Ryan! Why can't I..." He cut me off by saying "Say my name again" "Uhh...Ryan!!" "It sounds so sexy when my name rolls of your tounge like it was made to say my name" and I giggled at his silliness. "Ryan Ryan Ryan Ryan Ryan Ryan" I said over and over and his smile at the end was something I could die for.

Suddenly the door bust open revealing none other than AD and Ryan growled at him. Edison put my luggage in side and came towards me earning another growl from Ryan. "Ugh... you're so possesive man I just came to say hi to my sister" "okay say hi and leave she's..." "Yours, I know and I get it ugh.. hey cutie pie" AD said in which I smiled and greeted him back happily. Ryan's grip tightened around me not enough to hurt me but enough to make a point that I'm his. "Okay now leave. I want her for myself all alone". God isn't he the most possesive guy? With that AD left leaving us alone. Before I could say something Ryan's lips were on mine molding together. He tried to enter into my mouth and I denied while smirking and then he suddenly squeezed my butt making me gasp and he took the opportunity to enter in my mouth. The kiss was slow but held so much of possesiveness that clearly said everything and every kiss of mine belongs to him and I was more than okay with that.

We had to break the kiss in lack of oxygen and he continued his torture while kissing my neck and behind ears and my jaw. The time till he was done I was panting like a pig. He then looked into my eyes and it held so much emotions such as lust, admiration, softness, and moreover... love? "What are you doing to me babygirl?" He said and closed his eyes without waiting for any response. I didn't even have one too but still. I laid my head on his chest inhaling his manly scent that calms me down and with his arms wrapped around me tightly. I've come to love his possesiveness and I know it's too early for this but I guess I've started loving him as well. How is it possible that you can love someone in such a short time. Others will call me stupid but my heart wants what it wants and right now it's just focused on Ryan Decker.