Chapter - 4

♡ RYAN's POV ♡

I was feeling hell yesterday. As if something is going to happen but couldn't put my finger on what. But as soon as she entered within the boundaries of Canada I knew it. I was waiting for her till God knows when. I've been waiting for her for decades and now, now she's finally here where she's supposed to be. In my arms. I didn't thought she'd kiss me but now that I've tasted her I know I'll never in my whole existence could get enough of her. Her petite figure with soaked body and wet hair till her lower waist is driving me insane. She smells like vannila and roses with a little bit of chocolatey scent. I know I'm already fully and blindly addicted to her. Her brown doe eyes when she stares at me like I'm the only thing she could see (well the feeling is mutual) drives me crazy. I couldn't able to hold myself up whenever she's near me. I thought of my brothers that there were whipped after getting with their mate but oh lord now I know what that bond do to you. I can already see how much power she holds on me to control even with her little finger. Her long eyelashes looks beautiful above her amazing eyes. How her lips parted away everytime she sees me makes my heart skip a beat. She tastes like strawberry.

This time it was me who initiated the kiss and I don't know how I'd be able to stop myself. But I also know she isn't ready yet. I pushed her towards the wall behind her while securing her head with my hands that the wall cracked a bit. Someone needs to stop me or else I don't know what will happen. Actually I do know but can't do it. The way her lips molds with mine and her body fits perfectly with my own anyone can clearly see we're made for eachother. I finally stopped myself to let her breath but as soon as her breath got even she looked up to me with such passion I will do anything in the world to see it again and again. Her small hands gripped my shirt and she held me like her life depends on me making me go crazy even more.

"MINE" I growled. I suddenly regretted my action while thinking I had scared her. But in real she didn't even blinked for a second. My baby is so brave. My chest is swelling with pride. She's fully capable of being a queen without any training or so and I can bet my everything on it. I may be the king of vampires right now but she will be the only one who can defeat me and I'd gladly accept it. I hugged her so tightly that even a paper couldn't fit between us. I know she's mine as much as I'm hers. She held me as tightly as I did even more not less. God I already love her. I am fucking obsessed with her. Suddenly it hit me like a bullet that she's shaking while feeling cold. Fuck. How can I forget that she's a human and might catch cold. No I couldn't let anything happen to her not even a stupid cold. I immediately carried her in bridal style and she held on my neck with both her hands looking at me with so much love I'd die for. I brought her near the fireplace and sat on a sofa while her on my lap. She blushed so cutely hiding her face in my neck and that made me hard as fuck. Shit. She felt it and suddenly got redder by second. But hey you couldn't blame me I do have feelings after all. It wasn't there before her but now that she's here the heart that had stopped thousand years ago started beating again.

I've now come to know what love feels like and trust me it's amazing. I am never in my life letting her go even my death can't do us apart anymore. She's mine.

I was so lost in the feeling of her hiding her face in my chest and inhaling her smell that I didn't notice I was humming a song. Just as I realised and stopped it I felt her breathing got even. She was sleeping in my arms. I can't express the feeling I'm feeling right now. I made a promise to myself to let it happen daily till my death. She'll always fall asleep on me and just me. I'd be her pillow her bed her blanket her everything. No one else. Sounds creepy I know but from now on it's on me to take care of her even after my death too. She's mine to cherish, mine to spoil, mine to love. All mine. Goodnight mia gattino.

~Later that night~

I took her back in her hotel room and unlocked it with the swiping card while holding her with my other hand. I pushed the door with my shoulder and let us in. While I go to thw bed I laid myself on the bed with her on top of me. She was looking like a baby while sleeping. My baby.

As the sun was about to rise I left her in her room while kissing one last time on her forehead.

Will meet you soon baby girl. Very soon.

With that I left my girl while taking a last glance of her.