Chapter - 8

I went back to the waiting room and took a seat while waiting for Ryan to comeback. My mind was still replaying all that occurred outside.

Why would Ryan beat him up, did he already knew me? Of course he did we've already met before. But killing someone just because he behaved indecently to me is wierd. But hot.

I was so lost in my own thoughts that I didn't notice Ryan was standing infront of me calling my name.

"Angel are you okay? Why do you look so lost?" He exclaimed. I blinked a few times to clear the fog of thoughts. "Yeah I'm fine" I replied.

"Great, now let's get back you home. You need to rest." Ryan said.

We got back home. How weird it sounds that I just moved in yesterday and now started calling it home. But it's not about the place it's the atmosphere that made me felt like home in such a short period of time. It's the people and their love made me feel belonging here.

Ryan took me to his room and put me on his bed. Yeah he carried me bridal style all the way home. Because he thinks I'm too ill to even stand on my own. He then went out of the room for god knows what while I went washroom to freshen up. After that I got back to bed and waited for Ryan to come. That's when I saw the TV in his room. It wasn't there yesterday or I would have noticed it earlier.

Just then Ryan got back holding a tray of food. It had all my favourite meal like McDonald's chicken kebab burger, coco cola, pastries, brownies, and mainly chocolate chips ice cream. Aah...heaven!!

I squealed while hugging Ryan just when he put the tray on bed so tightly he almost fell backward. Almost. I thanked him over and over and kissed all over his face because firstly I was hungry as hell and secondly he bought me everything I wanted.

"The ice cream isn't for you it's for me as you've cold baby" Ryan said making my face fall. Seeing my reaction he kissed my forehead while whispering a small 'I was just kidding' making me happy again.

"Don't ever be sad princess, I love when you smile" making my heart melt some more for him.

"Ryan!" "Hmm babe?" "Did you bought TV in your room?" I asked.

"Yeah" he replied.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because firstly I know how much you like to watch it and secondly as I said I'd always do whatever makes my girl happy." He said. How can someone be such a cutest damn. I'm really falling for this guy way too fast and hard.

I smiled at myself thinking about what I've ever done to deseve him.

"Can we watch a movie if you don't mind?" I asked him.

"Sure baby girl, which one?" "Uhmm... Twilight?" I said.

He frowned, "I've never heard of that movie but sure."

Now it was my turn to frown. How can someone not see or heard of Twilight man. I looked at him like he's grown two heads but how can I not? He must be kidding.

"Nah babie I'm not kidding but dead serious. I haven't seen it nor heard of it." He said guiltly and I felt a pang of hurt looking at him.

"Ryan I'm sorry and it's totally okay if you haven't seen it, it would be your first time with me and trust me I'm more than happy with it."

My words seem to calm him a bit and he showed me his best smile making my heart skip a beat. How can someone be so perfect and handsome.

I can bet my everything on to say Ryan's the world's most handsome and perfect man in every way.

"Take a picture it'll last long" I didn't notice I was starring at him for who know how long and his comment made my cheeks turn red.

Without any say I put the picture and started the movie. I got back to bed took the covers with me while taking my place on his lap. I cuddled him some more making myself comfortable. I held his shirt while my other hand gone around his neck holding it from backside.

I moved some more and by chance touched his manhood by my womanhood. I blushed instantly and hoped Ryan didn't notice. But his groan made me know he felt it too. I was so embarrassed by myself, way to go Serra I scold myself.

The movie started and Ryan asked me what kind of movie is it. "It's a love story." I said which he replied as 'hmm'. "The hero I mean Robert Pattinson is a vampire while Bella aka Kristen Stewart is human and it's so cute how he protects her from every single problem." I said and felt his breath hitch and him stiffened.

"Ryan, baby are you okay?" I asked worriedly. He didn't say anything so this time I looked at him and saw him starring at me. "What?" I asked shyly. "You said it's your favourite movie" Ryan said in which I replied with a small 'hmm'. "What's the thing you like most in this movie?"

"I've always this special thing in my heart for vampires I don't know why but there's an attraction I feel towards them. And also the way Edward loved Bella is something else." I rambled and while speaking I felt his hands tighten around me. As I finished I looked at him and he was starring at me so intently made me blush harder.

Find yourself a man who hears your rambling like Ryan did mine and also was looking so interested that he needs to know about it. I know sounds bullshit but hey every girl needs someone like him. Too bad I hate sharing specially things that are meant to be mine.

With that being said it's clear that Ryan's mine. Only MINE. And I'm his. All Ryan's. He owns me like I don't even do myself. Something about him calms me. Makes me feel safe and much more I don't know how to put finger on it. Maybe loved. Yeah loved is it. I've started loving Ryan.

You'll say it's too soon but my heart doesn't know it, it wants what it wants and here it's not about wanting him. I need him to survive.

He's become the solely reason for me to breath.

I love Ryan. All this time I thought I was falling for him I didn't realized I already had. I was already his from the first sight.

All his.