Chapter - 12

I woke up at the blaring sound of my alarm. I searched for it and slammed it on the table. Just then I realised that this wasn't my clock it was Ryan's. As I was staying in his room. But unfortunately too late. It was in pieces now.

Guess I've to get him a new one. Anyway this one's noise was annoying so better broke it.

"Good morning angel" Ryan's voice echoed into my ears. There he was standing on his glory like a Greek God.

 There he was standing on his glory like a Greek God

And damn if I wasn't already wet. He is the only man who could make me feel such things. I don't know why but Sex or sexual things weren't for me but that was before I met my hulk man.

He cleared his throat making me realise I was ogling him without any shame in the world. I blushed looking down. Ryan put something on the side table and held my chin with his two fingers. He made me look up.

"I love it when you blush. Specially when the reason is me, don't ever hide it from me." I nodded automatically.

I sometimes feel like I'm his puppet. I'll do everything he wishes me to do without thinking twice. That much effect he had on me.

He took the tray beside me that's when I realised he brought me breakfast. Damn could this man be anymore perfect.

He had my favourite sandwich and orange juice in it. I don't understand how people eat pancakes or else sweet things in the morning. I'm surely not a sweet person that much is confirmed.

Ryan took a bite and held it infront of me. I took it and moaned in ecstasy. It was so good.

"Don't make such noise if you don't want me to take you right now." he growled. He also know how to make me red.

I ate my breakfast without making any sound now. Suddenly I realised it was so selfish of me to eat alone so I tried to offer him a bite. Keyword tried. Because he simply declined. Seeing my sad face he immediately said "baby I already had my share of food so I can't." This made me feel better so I agreed to him anyway.

After I was done I got into bathroom and did my business. I brushed my teeth and hair and took a shower. I got out as I forgot to bring my clothes. I walked into our walking closet and was deciding what to wear. Soon I chose a white top with believe written on it and a sky blue overcoat with light blue jeans and white shoes.

 Soon I chose a white top with believe written on it and a sky blue overcoat with light blue jeans and white shoes

As I was ready with my outfit I wore a light makeup. Once I was done I walked downstairs. I heard Credic's voice murmuring something like "dude chill she won't know and even if she did she can handle that. You both are meant to be together so chill." "I know man but it scares me to death if she couldn't accept it." said Ryan.

"What's going on?" I asked making my presence known.

"Oh nothing, we were just chatting" said Credic. But Ryan's face told me otherwise. Yet I didn't forced him as I know he'll tell me once he thinks he can. So I let it be.

"Ryan!! Baby will you drive me to the college please." I asked softly. Too softly you can say. "Ugh girl you can do anything with that voice with my brother" Credic chuckled and said which earned him a slap on this back head from my man. "What?? Everyone here knows that you're whipped." He exclaimed and then nodded his head as if it was the smartest thing of him to say.

Huh boys

Ryan got up and we went to the garage. He took out his black lamborghini and to say I was shocked would be an understatement. I never came to garage before and the cars here makes me go and hide somewhere in shame.

Deckers' are rich.

We went to the college and I was in awe. It looked super cool and now I was hell nervous. What if I don't fit here. What if I get bullied. What if I... I suddenly got cut out of my thoughts as Ryan took my hand in his.

"Baby listen, I know you're freaking out and trust me it's normal but there's nothing you have to worry about. You are so gorgeous both inside and out that you are going to fit in perfectly. And about getting bullied so whoever even try to harm you in anyway I'll rip his head into shreds. Do you get that?" Ryan said stroking my cheeks softly.

I nodded loving him more than I already do. Wait. Love him? Do I love him? I mean I haven't loved anyone before so this feelings are new to me but is this love. Yeah I guess. I love him. I love Ryan.

But how did he know what I was thinking. Was I thinking outloud? I shake my head leaving this conversation for later. Also I will confess my feelings for him too. Soon. With that said I got out of the car giving Ryan a last kiss. I'm already addicted to him. Damn.

And like Ryan said my first day wasn't as bad. I even made a friend named Lily and I sat with her group so I know they were great people too. One of them named Zain said "so where do you live Serra?" "Into the woods to left Alberta" I replied. Suddenly the whole table got silent. "You live in the woods?" Another one whose name I think was Olivia said. "Yes, why?"

"Nothing just we haven't met anyone who lives there so just confirmed." Lily said. "I agree we don't have any neighborhood there." I replied.

After lunch we parted our ways to our classes. I wasn't having any class with any of them which was fine with me. I am a reserved person I don't like people constantly bugging me. Maybe that's why I love Deckers. They mind their own business and won't interrupt me unless it's something important or prank related things.

The day came to an end and I was happy how it gone. While I was walking past from the gate I saw Ryan leaning on his car watching me. I got shiver down my whole body with the way he was starring me. How can this gorgeously handsome man be mine. What have I ever did to deserve him. But I wasn't going to complain. He was so hot man.

I got near him and pecked his lips. But I don't think that was enough for him as he pulled me by my waist and kissed me passionately. We were interrupted by a throat clearing voice. Ryan growled towards him. It was A.D.. "Look bro I know you both are so in love but I can't look my little sister eating your face so later in private please.*

Ryan seemed to agree to him hardly and pecked my lips and forehead.

"How was your day?" He asked.

"Great" I said too enthusiasticly.

Both of them chuckled making me hide my face.

"Oh what did I say about hiding your face princess?" I suddenly removed my hand.

They both fit into great laughter for a minute or so.

We reached home after some time.

"Uhm guys, do you know when I told my friends that I live in the woods their face was something to see. They looked so shocked. Firstly they didn't believed me but then after some time they did. They said they haven't met anyone who lives here so they were just mortified by the news." I said and saw Ryan stiffening at first when I started talking but as I said it all he seemed... relieved! But why? He's so confusing sometimes. I'll ask him about it later.

And the day went good.