Chapter - 3

I packed almost everything of my stuff and decided to go out for a walk. So, I took my headphone and phone and left for a run. I was near a garden where I saw this beautiful butterfly. It was so beautiful and unique so I took my phone out to take a picture of it. But before I can click it flew away so I decided to follow it. After a while it finally landed on a flower and I took my time to take pictures of it and observe it closely. After I was satisfied I look my surrounding to go back but oh God I was in the middle of the forest. It was almost dark and here I'm lost in this beautiful forest with creepy animal voices and also with a bad weather. Oh and the best part is there's no network in my phone as well. Fuck. I couldn't on the GPS too. Ahh! Just like the movies right? The horror ones of course.

So now I'm again roaming in this forest but this time not intentionally because I AM FUCKING LOST. The forest is looking even more beautiful in night, but those animal voices, aah not so nice. Just in a moment it started raining. I'm a pluviophile but right now I'm not liking rain so much because I don't want to risk my gadgets now do I? God it's too costly here and I need to save my money for further. I looked around and found the place oddly familiar. There I saw the board again and I instantly knew where I was. In front of that Palace. So I did the only thing any stable minded people will do is run towards the house and get inside of it. I don't think it's a good idea but what else could I do at that moment. As I removed myself from my thoughts I looked around and saw the place is illuminating with candles. Wait! What? Means someone's got to be here.That's when I saw him.

Again.

There he stood with all his glory at 6'7" or something more of it but neither less. Even stood in the darkness I can clearly see the white shirt hugging his perfect luscious body and those abs!! His muscles trying to rip the shirt off to get out oh how much I wish I would be the one to do that. Wait a minute! Okay Serra shut it down. Oh no! I'm at his place with him standing in front of me and here I'm thinking of ripping his shirt off from his delicious body and God know what else. I've gone crazy. But a guy like him would make anyone go crazy not my fault. Oh okay wait, he must be thinking I'm some intruder trying to interrupt his privacy over and over again. So before he could say something I started mine in one go, "Hey, I didn't came here to interrupt you. I was out there for a run when I suddenly saw this beautiful butterfly and started chasing it to click pictures of it, but once I was done I noticed I was in the middle of the forest with no way out and also with animals howling like a mad man and suddenly it started raining and I saw this place so....aaanncchhuu( I sneezed and blinked away from him for a second and the other moment he was standing in front of me with trying to hand me his handkerchief) Wait!! He is here standing in front of me. I took my time to stare his face when he suddenly said "Take it you're cold."

And oh lord his voice. Don't get me started. I was gawking him shamelessly from head to toe. He might have fallen from direct the heaven. An angel. My angel. I'm 5'3" while he was above 6'7" that I had looked so tiny in front of him. He was so close to me that his breath was fanning across my face. His thick eyebrows are scrunched together that maybe he's also trying to figure me out like I'm doing with him. They're perfectly sharped arche shaped. Not too small or too wide lips but perfect. Perfectly kissable. His jawline was so sharp that one could cut a knife through it. Oh how much I wanted to lick it up. He was pale white in colour with creamy white shirt covering his goddess body and black ripped jeans trying to cover his manhood but failing miserably. A body like him should be shown openly. But no it's just mine to view but I'm getting highly impatient to see it. How can someone be so damn hot and perfect at the same time? I was just staring at his lips shamelessly again parting my own and thinking how it would feel on mine. So that's what I did without thinking twice I kissed him. Fuck my manners. And when I say he is a good kisser would be an understatement holy moly water of god this guy knows how to know this lucious lips of his. His lips were molding with mine at such an ease that I forgot everything and anything even a world that exists besides us. He gripped my delicately small waist as he kissed me passionately. We both were fighting for dominance and he was easily winning it. But I restrained him from entering in my mouth with a smirk while kissing him with the same passion. Suddenly he gripped my bum and squeezed it. I let out a gasp and he took the chance to enter his tongue within me. We both had to break the kiss in order to breathe and I finally asked him his name. "Ryan Decker" is all he said before his lips crashed on mine with a full force.