Chapter - 5

I woke up with a heavy head and sneezing. Last night scenes were still replaying in my head. The way he looked and then the kiss. A slight blush crept on my face remembering yesterday's scenario.

After that kiss he held me close while he sat near the fireplace with me on his lap. I could feel junior Ryan poking me but I tried to ignore my cheeks got redder by moment. Ryan noticed it and made me move to which it slide some more and he groaned. I was a tomato till that time. Then I don't know when I slept laying my head on his chest hearing his soft humming. I don't know how other hear heartbeat of their partner coz I couldn't. Maybe I was too tired to notice and now I woke up in my own room. How did he get my address? I don't know and it crept me out so I didn't pay much attention to it as I would ask him when we meet until next time.

I went to washroom and did my business after that I brushed my teeth and then took a hot warm shower. I was still sneezing due to last night's rain. Someone's gonna be sick soon. With that thought I got ready for my day because today is the day I'm moving to Decker's house or palace haha.

 With that thought I got ready for my day because today is the day I'm moving to Decker's house or palace haha

This is what I wore and did a minimul amount of makeup. I let my hair open in it's natural straight way. With that being said I was ready. Soon enough the moving truck came and with them came Sam along. He greated me and also complimented me by saying I look hot oh and if you haven't noticed before Sam's a gay. Then we moved to Decker's. I was about to reach for the door bell when it opend wide with a beautiful lady standing opposite to me.

She was real defination of beauty I mean Aria is too but I think this is a celebs house every one looks like supermodel here I guess. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't knew when I was into a tight embrace and the gorgeous lady was speaking to me. "Heyya!! My name's Erica, Erica Decker. And you must be Serra?", "Uhm, yeah!" She literally squealed and hugged me again saying "It's so nice to meet ya girl, I'm really looking forward to see our bond." "Let the poor soul breath Eri" came a masculine voice. Then a handsome man came infront of me not breathtakingly handsome like my Ryan but yet...wait MY RYAN? Where did that came from. "Hey I'm Credic Decker husband of Eri." "Sorry babe I got excited seeing her" said by Erica. She gave me an apologetic smile while I shook my head and gave her a hug. Feels like we're gonna get along with eachother pretty good.

They invited me in where already another pretty lady and a handsome hunk was standing. Definately supermodels. "Heyy, I'm Rozelina you can call me Roze", said by the pretty girl. "Heyya" I said and then she hugged me as well tightly. I guess they are...cuddly. I welcomed her warmth embrace while hugging her back but suddenly I was dragged away from her hug into another one with much tighter one. "And I'm Edison you can call me Edi or AD whatever suits on your sail." I said hello while being in his embrace. His hug was brotherly and I don't have any elder brother so it felt real nice. I immediately knew we will get along pretty good too.

Soon there was an earth shattering growl heard and I was ripped away from Edison. "Mine" someone said and I knew that it was none other than Ryan. Ryan Decker. Oh! When he let go of me not fully but much that I could see his face I was shell shocked that he lives here. We're gonna live together. "YOU!!!" I screamed. He held a small smile and held my waist tighter while saying softly yes. This man definitely looking too cute to eat. Ahhaaa...nope don't even imagine it.