Chapter - 14

Knock knock...

'Who the hell is that?' I thought in this late night.

I tried to get up but something was holding me back.

I turned to see that Ryan had his arms around me and was cuddling me with his legs on me. He looked so peaceful it melted my heart. His long eyelashes resting on his cheeks, thick eyebrows crunched up in a cute way like he's dreaming something interesting. His toned body with everywhere strong muscles looked extra hot. Oh how I wanna eat him up...damn even my thoughts are corrupted by him. His pouty lips looked so kissable I couldn't help myself but pecked it with a quick kiss. He stirred in his sleep and his hold on me tightened.

I was about to get away when his eyes opened and he pulled me by putting his hand behind my head and pulling my face towards him. Suddenly his lips were on me and kissing me passionately. I returned the same effort and kissed him senselessly. Suddenly there was another knock on the door.

"Ugghh...who the fuck is that?" Ryan groaned.

Wait we're still in the palace who'd come here? Is Ryan going to kill another person? No he won't. Between my thoughts Ryan got up from the bed and made his way to the door.

I hid myself under the covers as I was only wearing Ryan's shirt and panties.

"What the fuck dude what are you doing here in the middle of the night?" Ryan asked irritatedly.

That made me curious to what could be that and I made my way out of the comfy and bed.

"Bro there's an emergency, we couldn't find Serra. I've searched the whole Alberta. She's gone for a walk down to the streets but she didn't came back. I swear I don't know where she is. And..." I heard A.D.'s panicked voice. He was telling so fast in a single breath that made me laugh out loud.

Suddenly the boys turned around to see me when I heard a very loud growl and in a mili second Ryan was on top of me and jumped on the bed pulled covers on me making me realise that my attire wasn't appropriate.

"Serra...you-you were here? How did you know about this place? And mainly how did Ryan allowed you here without killing you?" This time it was Credic's voice.

Ryan growled loudly towards Credic hearing about him killing me.

"Dude you're forgetting whatever is mine is hers too. This place belongs to her and before I kill you better get out of here you both" Ryan growled.

"And I can understand you guys were worried about my girl and I appreciate it but now that you know she's safe here you both can get lost." Ryan said too rudely by which he earned a slap on his back head by me.

"Stop being so rude they were just worried about me. Be nice." I said annoyingly.

"Sorry princess, please forgive me" he said kissing my lips quickly. I giggled at his cuteness.

"Uhm...I think now's the time to leave. Come on A.D. our work here ends" said Credic.

"Yeah now she's in safe hands. But remember Ryan brother or not if you hurt my little sister I won't hesitate to kill you" A.D. said making me growl this time.

"Don't even think about hurting him or else I don't know what I'll do" I said too angrily. I've never been so angry but hearing him just saying about hurting my Ryan made my blood boil. Whether for me or not no one says anything against my man.

"Shhh... princess he won't hurt me calm down" Ryan said pecking my cheeks. His lips on me made me calm and helped me think normally.

"I'm sorry A.D. I know you said that for me but I can't bear anyone hurting him" I said apologeticly.

"Fuck man she has gone a kitten to a tigress real fast after the mating process. Remind me not to mess with her anytime" A.D. said surrendering his hands upwards.

They both left afterwards lefting me and Ryan alone again.

Ryan wasted no time and jumped across me on the bed.

"So baby girl what do you wanna do now?" He asked.

"Can we go to home now? I'm missing it and everyone too" I pouted knowing he couldn't resist it.

"But I wanted to spend some more time with you alone. They always steals you from me. Specially Erica. She needs to know that you're mine not theirs" Ryan said non-chatingly making me laugh out for a good few minutes. Oh how much I love him.

"Okay we'll stay here but tomorrow I'm going for shopping with my girls" Ryan growled hearing that.

"Only I'm yours not they. You can only call me as my or mine" fuck he's being so possesive and kill me if I say it isn't hot.

"Please let me go out for shopping" I said with my puppy eyes and pouty face.

"Ugh...you know I can't say no to you ever and with this look are you trying to kill me? Baby girl I'm already dead you remember right."

"Fuck I forgot for a second of you being a Nosferatu, tell me something about yourself. When's your birthday?" I asked too eagerly awaiting for my vampire boyfriend's reply.

"My birthday was on 9th September, 0541 and..."

"Wait you're about 1500 years old?? Damn you're an oldie." To say I was shocked would be an understatement. Damn how long had he seen the world.

"Shut up, whatsoever you think you're stuck with me now for forever" he said cockily. Ugh damn him.

"So I was saying that I'm not just an oldie but also the king of my kind. I had ruled over every vampires for more that a thousand of year. And as me being the King you're going to be the Queen of them and mine as well" wait what? King, queen, am I ready for such a responsibility? I don't think so. What if I make any mistake and moreover I'm just a mere human why would they agree to be ruled by a human? What if they kill me or hurt me?

"Stop" Ryan said angrily.

"No one will ever even think to hurt you specially any vampire, I'll kill the whole kind if they even lay a finger on you. And about liking and agreeing to be ruled by you they don't have a choice in that. They do have to accept the fact that you're their queen. You can anytime turn into a vampire but I won't force you. This is something you'll have to choose when you want to be like us. But I'll suggest you get with that over sooner before you turn 27 so I can stay older than you."

"You aren't 27 then why a particular age?" I asked as curiosity got the best of me.

"Vampires stop aging after 25 but as being a Royal I stopped ageing after 27 two years later than a normal vamp." He explained.

Oh okay.

"So you don't have any enemy after you who wants to be replaced as a King after you? About whom I should be worried about?"

I felt him stiffening against me. Wait there is something or someone I should be worried about. But who?

"Leonell" he said in a slow voice. So slow that if my hearing wasn't good I would have missed it.

"Who's Leonell?"

"He is a hybrid. A vampire and a warlock. But thinks he's better than me so wants to be the king himself."

"Does warlock exists?"

"Yes and so does werewolf and witches."

Wow

"But there's nothing you should be worry about not about Leonell or about Derek."

"Who's Derek?" I asked.

"He's like a brother to Leonell a werewolf. They were inseparable since childhood. Leonell is all because of Derek. He helped Derek in his childhood when he had no one to rely on. As he was tried to killed by his own parents. Derek isn't bad he has a mate named Lucy. But he follows every order of Leonell so one can not rely on him. He thinks of Leonell his everything."

So much information in one day. Leonell, Derek, Lucy. I just hope I never come across with any of them.

All Ryan'sOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara