Chapter - 1

I JUST HATE PARTIES AND CLUBBING...Ughh. I hate it's lighting, loud noise you call DJ. sweaty bodies dancing together and mainly drunken people. I don't drink for your kind information. I don't want to be obsessed with any addiction except love but that I thought isn't for me. Before I met him of course. But I'm here anyway because I've got a college and need to make friends or try to impress them or try to behave and not to scare them away by my first impression. Everything I hate is here. This lighting is causing me headache and this gathering is giving me suffocation. I was sitting in a stool drinking my coke when someone slapped my butt. A pathetic voice boomed in my ears"come on hottie, show me your moves", I heard from my behind and turned with a punch on his face. Technically it's a disgusting drunk guy with a bleeding nose. He stepped towards me in anger and rolled my arm and said "How dare you bitch?" I kicked his penis with a back kick and immediately turned with another punch. This time I broke his tooth and his mouth too is bleeding. This time it was my turn to shout "Don't you bloody dare to touch me you bastard or else just like your tooth it would be your bones next" and with that I left the bar.

Everyone were cheering or either hooting but I ignored as no one came to help me but what do I expect from unknown drunk people. I took a cab and went home.