Chapter - 16

♡ RYAN's POV ♡

I was in a surgery when I suddenly felt this unknown feeling of something's not right. After the surgery was done I dialled Serra's number but it was unreachable so I called Erica and Roze but there were unreachable too. Now it's freaking me out. I immediately called dad and he said he don't know anything where they could go.

I was mind linking with dad when I suddenly heard Serra's fearful voice in my head.

'R-Ryan are you there? If you're please come to me I think I'm in danger.'

Fuck what the hell is happening. Where's my girl?

'Ryan' she called again. She cannot read my thoughts damn. Without wasting a second I ran towards home.

Within 3minutes I was standing in front of house.

"Serra. Babygirl where are you?" I asked in high voice.

Nothing.

The house was empty. I couldn't smell anyone. Even Roze and Erica weren't home. I ran towards our room and it was empty too.

'baby where are you?' I thought knowing too damn well she can't hear me but still.

I jumped out of the window and ran towards the forest. 'She might be roaming around' I thought.

I was running and running but couldn't find any trace of her. At last I stopped near a tree where I could smell faint smell of her intoxicating scent.

I ran around it to see if she's there or not but to my luck she was nowhere to be found.

"Serra" I shouted using all my energy. I kneeled down where I could smell her scent faintly but she's no where. I don't know where she is or for how much time I was sitting there worrying about her.

That's when I smelled it too. Leo-fucking-nell's scent.

He was here. He took her. No it can't be possible how did he find her. And mainly how did he entered in this area. In MY fucking area.

My head was spinning and rage was running through my body. That bastard came to my land and took MY girl. You will pay for this.

I ran home again and found Erica and Roze worriedly walking around.

Just when I entered they noticed me and others were there too.

"R-R-Ryan something happened to Serra. We...uhm...hunting...we couldn't find her." Roze said while panicking.

I growled out loud. So they were the reason Leonell was able to took my babygirl.

Hearing my growl A.D. stood in front of Roze protectively. This guy has guts to protect her when she's the reason my girl isn't here with me. I held A.D. by his neck shoving him upwards.

"Ryan calm down first of all we need to find Serra and make sure if she's ok or not." Dad said making me realise that my babygirl can be in danger. I don't know what that fucker will do with her and that boiled my blood.

I left A.D. causing him to fall with a loud thud.

"Dad he took her. He took my babygirl. I don't know where she is or if she's safe or not. I'm feeling so helpless. I need to find her. I couldn't bare loosing her. Dad help me find her. Please." I started sobbing. She's my life. I can't lose her. Not now not ever. She's mine. Mine to protect mine to cherish. Yet I failed. I failed to protect her. I'm of no use. My power, my position it's all useless. I need to find her. I have to find her.

"Who's he? Dad asked. I forgot I didn't tell them the news.

"Leonell. Leonell Dazer took her."

Everyone gasp because they know that my babygirl's in grave danger. He could kill her in a blink of an eye. But I'll stop him. I won't let him or anyone take what's mine to protect and love.

I will protect you love. I am coming for you.

It's been a week Serra has gone missing. I've searched whole world for her. Right now I'm in UK and today is the day I'm going back to Canada. I still hadn't find her. And it's making me go crazy.

I don't know if she's safe and unharmed or not and it's driving me insane. I wish she's fine or else I don't know what I'm gonna do to that Leonell.

Dad is in Rome, he has searched whole Italy and my other family members as well as guards are at different places searching for my babygirl. They couldn't find her either. It's killing me to know that by each passing second her danger is getting worse. I just wish I find her soon. I cannot stay away from her anymore and knowing that she can get harmed easily is killing me from inside specially when the reason behind it is me. If I were a normal guy she loved she won't be in this grave danger then. But no I had to be a vampire and a king on top of that.

I'm back in our house and so is everyone else. We haven't left a single corner of this world and yet we were unable to find her.

We all were sitting across eachother on the sofas in a circle worrying and discussing where to find her next when there was a knock on the front door.

I wasted no time to open the door thinking it might be my girl or anyone with the news of my Serra.

But just as I opened the door my breathing got hitched at the scenario in front of me.

There was lying my babygirl unconscious with blood dripping from her petite body. She had got beaten and there were scratches and burnt marks all over her body. By looking at her anyone can say that her condition is worse.

I kneeled in front of her taking her on my lap observing her condition. Within a few seconds I heard gasps from Erica, Roze and mom. Dad and my brothers were looking at her sympathetically. My babygirl had to go through this alone while I couldn't help her. And it made my blood boil looking at her stage.

That fucking bastard is so dead now. But I controlled my anger and slowly with precaution took my girl in my arms and bring her inside our room. Dad wasted no time bringing necessary equipments to my room and started her medications.

"It will take a few days to bring her consciousness back. You need to be patient with her. After all she's is a mere human." Dad told me.

"Please just bring my babygirl to me back. I promise I won't leave her even for a single second. Please get her back. Please." I begged no one in particular but to everyone. I just want my girl back. Healthy and happy.