Chapter - 10

I was sitting on the couch reading a novel on Wattpad when Erica came and sat next to me.

"Watcha doing?" She asked.

"Was reading a book named 'belongs to him' on Wattpad. What are you doing?"

"Came here to get to know you. You do realize that we don't know much about eachother right!" She replied making my eyes roll. "Because we never talked maybe that's why" I said.

"Come on then let's play a game" Erica said.

"Uhm...which one?""Truth and Dare" she said.

We both agreed and Erica came with a wine bottle to spin. "Uhm...Erica it's just two of us you know so why this bottle?" I asked.

Just then arrived Credic, Roze, and AD with a smug on their face. Oh kay so it was all planned I thought.

We all sat in a circle and Credic spinned the bottle. It stopped on Roze and she chosed truth. "Something about you that nobody knows till now" asked Erica.

"I've once almost kissed my mathematic professor." Roze shyly said which made AD clench his fist so tightly that his knuckles turned white. "Oh...so where is he now?" I asked.

"Dead" AD replied instead of Roze.

"What?"

"That almost kiss was forceful so I killed that bastard as soon as I gotta know" AD calmly said as if killing someone was normal. I gulped audibly. That reminded me the guy in the hospital.

The bottle spinned again and this time stopped on Credic. He chose dare so we asked him to message Ezra that he lost 5million dollar in a casino. In a moment Ezra video called him. "Are you out of you freaking mind. Do you even know the value of money..." While Ezra was scolding Credic while fuming in anger "it was just a dare" I shouted making everyone's eyes go wide. Ezra then scolded everyone except me for lying and wasting his time and till when the call gone off I was laughing so hard holding my stomach that my eyes got blur with water.

Credic was about to spin the bottle when Ryan came.

The bottle stopped on me and I chose truth. "Are you a virgin or..." came from Erica. Suddenly I saw Ryan getting stiffened. His hands curled into fist so tightly that his knuckles turned white. 'Why is he getting so worked up for no reason' I thought to myself.

"Proudly a VIRGIN," I said and just like in a blink of an eye Ryan got normal. Was he all worked up because of me...? Naah why would he? Right!

"I don't believe it, a pretty girl like you can't be a virgin so please tell us the truth" said Roze.

"Thanks for the compliment but I'm a virgin maybe because I'm waiting for my man to take what's his." And by saying this the smile on Ryan's face didn't go unnoticed by me.

"Enough of this, Serra's like a baby sister to me and I can't hear any of it anymore" AD said scrunching his face in disgust. Just then I noticed that Credic's face was also having same expression as AD. To which I laughed so hard and just after a minute all of them joined me.

We played it for about three hours and till now we all know mostly everything about eachother. Except Ryan. He doesn't participated in the game like us yet he answered few questions when I looked at him with a puppy face. So one thing I know by now about him is he is wrapped around my little finger. Which made me feel like being on cloud nine.

"So Ryan have you ever been in love?" I asked as the bottle stopped on him this time. He was taking longer than necessary making me feel sick deep down in my stomach.

What if he does love someone and what if he already has a girlfriend. It made my heart ache for an unknown reason. I don't know why I was feeling so sick thinking about it but it made my blood boil thinking any other bitch touching him or calling him as hers.

And what he said made my heart drop.

"I do" he said. "Oh" I said out loud by mistake.

He must have seen my expression as he added " no one you should worry about, love.

Damn if this man knows what to say and when to even.

I blushed hard hearing that and thinking about being got caught. Everyone were hooting awws while it only made me redder.

Ryan chuckled at the situation and suddenly stood up. He was coming closer to me and I being me wasn't able to think much as he held my hand and made me stand up as well. He bought me where he was sitting before and pulled me onto him as now I was sitting on his lap.

Erica cooed some more making me hide my face in Ryan's chest. Hearing his soft chuckles making me calm down. I put my head in the crook of his neck and inhaled his manly scent which never fails to make my breath hitch. His scent is enough to turn me on. I clenched my thighs together when I noticed something hard underneath me.

I saw Ryan taking deep breaths closing his eyes making it look like he's in pain. I suddenly put my hand on his chest and another in his hair massaging it slowly. I moved a little to make myself comfortable while he sucked deep breath. That's when I noticed that my clit made a friction by his dick. But it was so pleasurable I did it once more unconsciously.

"Stop it, if you don't want me to take you right here infront of everyone babygirl" he hissed. His voice pained and huskier that I've never heard before. In a moment I was up carried by Ryan in bridal style and he took me in his room.

He closed the door behind while carrying me like I weighed nothing. I mean I am light weighted but please I'm 48kg. That's not nothing.

He threw me on bed and I bounced making me gasp. Suddenly he was hovering over me. He held his weight by his hands and then in a mili second his lips were on mine.

He was kissing me like there's no tomorrow and I gladly returned it with same passion.

While kissing he suddenly started rubbing himself on me and God if that wasn't the best feeling I've ever felt till now. I made him sit while I crossed my legs on his waist and started rubbing myself on him shamelessly. It felt so good and we didn't stopped kissing which made it even better. And in less than a minute I came. It was an earth shattering feeling. Something I never felt before and something I never want to feel except from Ryan. He growled out and then we both cum together again.

I broke the kiss in lack of oxygen but Ryan doesn't seem to need one as he continued his assault on my neck sucking it and biting. I was a moaning mess and each time I moaned Ryan took it as a go and kissed more passionately. By the time he was done or to say near to done as if he can't get enough of me, my neck was covered in hickeys.

"Mm! Now one can see that you're mine" he growled with a satisfied smirk on his face as if he won some prize.

Now I know that this man comes handful. And all mine.