42. Yours to command

Roxana

Everything in life is about sex, except sex, sex is about power.

...said a guy once; I think his name is Oscar and he is kind of famous.

And this is the first thing that seeps into my mind this morning, like the obnoxious daylight that seeps between my eyelashes. I remember slowly where I am, why I am lying on the floor, what exactly I did last night. And most of all with whom.

"Col cavolo,/ Damn it," I hear Marco whisper and move slightly.

"What? This sounds like a swear word again."

"Because it is one. Again. My head is killing me. I don't get why people drink," he whispers in a sleepy voice.

"Well start with thinking why you drank."

"To fake liking people."

I can't hold a chuchle.

"Did it work?"

"Yes, but to what price, Mio Dio. Oh. Fuck. Did we... ? Merda!"

You idiot. You didn't calculate that he would not remember one damn thing, did you? I guess I should have done it when he is sober.

I slowly slide down, because it seems I did sleep the whole night koala style all over him. I so overdid it and to what end, so that he doesn't remember shit.

Okay, Rox, stand up nonchalantly as if nothing happened. Stay cool, stay cool. Breathe.

"I need a shower," I manage to say.

"Go ahead, I need some pain killers. My back hasn't been so stiff since I slept in a tent in the desert with the Mexican narcos for a week."

It would have been an interesting story to hear but the awkwardness is stronger so I just escape into the bathroom and start brushing my teeth.

I look at myself in the mirror and feel a bit strange. Despite the fact that my hair looks like a bird's nest and my neck is a bit stiff, I feel strangely... Okay. Then it dawns on me, I feel okay because I actually slept more than two-three nightmare filled hours for the first time in days. Apparently having at least a trace of a plan helps.

I need to get back on track with that, put the cute dress back on and be flirty and all that, it's just that now on daylight when the anger is a bit dampered I just feel awkward.

This damn bathroom is almost as big as mine and Kary's apartment. All dark marble with golden fixtures, a huge jacuzzi tub in the ground, a huge open shower, everything is huge. Yeah, grampa is most certainly a billionaire. Who knows how many heads lay at the foundation of this marvelous place.

I keep brushing my teeth lost in thought. Was is a bad move? Last night it didn't seem so. It did look as if he liked it. I mean, I sure as hell tried to make it pleasurable. I am yours to command... Yeah that would be great. I mean Tomaso said he is good, and he seemed good when he shot those guys in the yard. Ivan would not see this one coming.

Can Marco shoot him? I would gladly watch how he bleeds out and the light fades from his eyes.

The water feels so great on my skin and the temperature in Rome at the beginning of may is actually really pleasant. Who would have thought I will get here? Ok. Shower, do your hair and put on a convincing smile.

He bought me yesterday five dresses and some underwear and two pairs of shoes. Cudos man, they are all kind of pretty. It makes me wonder how a seemingly straight guy has this good taste in girls' clothes. None of them is however what you would call sexy. Hmm maybe the dark blue one a little bit with that cleavage.