Forty-Seven

Landing in the Maldives after a 20+ hour flight everyone's exhausted from the trip

Landing in the Maldives after a 20+ hour flight everyone's exhausted from the trip. Following a weekend in Miami, Gee's birthday isn't over. They're now starting a "couples" trip with Pandora, Colby, Cortlen, his girlfriend, and a few of their other friends.

For many of them it's their first time out of the country. It makes the trip even more special for the likes of Gee, Cortlen, and Pandora. Whether it was probation or a criminal record barring them from traveling, they're glad they can now.

From the Malé airport a luxury yacht picks them up taking 45-minutes to get them to the private island resort they're staying at for the week. As soon as the boat pulls up they're met by their personal butler for the duration of the stay. Greeted with drinks Pandora can't help but exclaim, "Okay! This is fancy! They done let a project bitch on the islands."

The overwater resort has them all in awe as they're given a tour of the island on the way to their rooms. This place is like heaven on earth. You're immediately mesmerized by the white sand beaches and clear waters.

"I've never seen a sky so blue," Cort looks in amazement.

Magenta's the only one with an attitude as her stomach growls. She squints up at the sun before lowering her shades. "When are we eating?" She questions making it clear what's on her mind.

"We just got here."

"And? I'm not going to like vacationing with y'all if you people only eat once a day. I need my three square meals. Y'all aren't hungry?" she looks around the group. The plane food wasn't enough for her.