Things to know about you read...

Hi guys! This is seventh story and the third book to 'Werewolf and Dawn'. If you hadn't read 'Werewolf at Dawn' and 'Werewolf at Distance' please go check it out everything would make sense if you read it. Warning this book is more about Clay but it's still dnf just more about Clay and slight less George, before George and Clay are still the main characters. If you have read my stories before you know, I do trigger warnings so if you don't like that leave please because I do them often. Chapter posting times can sometimes be changed but I will try my best to post everyday...

   What it's about...

Clays family was gone and dead and suffered so much from their loss. His life before George had been a struggle and a huge change. Clay was on his own and had nobody and couldn't tell anyone his secret and he had to deal with it. He was different. People think big claws and bright colored eyes can be terrifying at this point Clay had been scared of himself. The brunette listens to this story of his and learns more about his new husband and tries to help him through the struggle but it's hard. Cause he wasn't gonna understand they were opposites. The blonde realizes he has people to support him now compared to back then but longer the get married longer his past tries to get ahead of his future...