9

⚠️swear words⚠️

It had been late at night, soon for Clay and George to wake up to go to their trip. Clay had already been awake he didn't sleep once and didn't care to. He preferred to sit on the railing of the balcony reading a book and enjoying the night sky. Clay heard a alarm clock from his own room but ignored it.

"Babe can your turn that off?" George murmured and he turned around noticing Clay hadn't been there.

He turned off the alarm himself but his threw on one of his husband's hoodies of how cold it was at night. Obviously it was oversized. George walked downstairs and saw the balcony window creaked open and he walked out there. 

The brunette hid his hands in the pocket of the black oversized hoodie and looked at his husband. Clays head was faced toward the far city lights, one of his upwards and the other one hanging from the inside of the balcony. He has a book in between his bare chest and his upwards leg. It was cold out.

"Hey stranger" George said.

Clay looked at him and put his head on his knee and looked at his husband, he gave him a grin "You excited?"

George smiled and nodded his head "Cmon, let's get ready."

Clay jumped off the railing and walked towards George combing a piece of the brunettes hair behind his ear "Okay."

They went upstairs and got ready, George had been in the bathroom while Clay made sure everything they needed was in there suitcases. George finished brushing his teeth and fixed his hair.

The brunette groaned with a slight frown "What's wrong George?"

Clay gave up everything about packing and walked behind the brunette holding onto his hips, gazing at him in the mirror "You okay?"

"Bad hair day" George said "It's ugly."

"You look beautiful and your hair looks amazing, never say such thing ever again" Clay smiled and kissed his cheek then started to brush his teeth.

The blonde left the bathroom brushing his teeth almost finishing packing, the brunette walked behind the blonde hugging him from behind. Clays looked down while brushing his teeth, his moved his hand over the brunettes arm and connected it with the brunettes small hands.

"Go get dressed after brushing your teeth, I'll finish up the packing."

Clay backed away and hummed which the brunette took as an agreement. The blonde spat out his toothpaste and after cleaning up he handed George both of their toothbrushes with toothpaste.

The blonde searched the closet with a mix of his and the brunettes clothes and decided to wear a normal dark grey henley like he always wears with some classic black jeans. He had fixed his messed up hair from the cause of wind. Once he was done he had put on some socks and attached his belt and was ready to go. George finished the last minute packing and then they made sure they had everything.

Once they had everything they drove to the airport. The two were in the car with George I'm the passenger seat and Clay driving. George had a extremely tired look in his face as he looked out the window. The brunette had rested his arm in the middle arm rest with Clays arm. Their arms rested next to each other.

The blonde room a side glimpse at his and grabbed George's hand and kissed it specifically on the wedding ring, they now held hands. And they never disconnected for a long time.

"Tired?" Clay asked.

"Ehh a bit" George said looking at him.

"You know you can sleep in the car for a bit, we have about 30 minutes till we get there."

"I don't want to, I'm too excited" George smiled.

Clay lightly chuckled "Okay."

They stayed silent for a few minutes "Are you sure everything is okay back at the loft?"

"Why do you say that?" George looked at his husband.

"Well we're leaving and it seems like something wrong is gonna happen soon, I don't know it's stupid."

"No it's not, it's okay if your worried about everyone back at home" George said.

"I know it's just-"

Clay immediately put his arm in front of George and slammed the breaks when he saw a three black cats in front of the car.

The blonde panted "Holy fuck."

"Are you okay?" Clay asked looking at George he looked a little startled.

"Yeah just startled me."

When they looked back at the road the 3 cats had disappeared "Uh Clay wasn't there three black cats on the road a second ago?"

"Yeah" Clay huffed.

Three black cats, never a good sign...

"It's okay, we're okay, it's not a big deal" George said "Let's just on with our day, right?"

"Right" Clay sighed "Today is gonna be fun."

He started to drive again and he couldn't stop thinking about what just happened. Everything that has happened can't be a coincidence. Silver bear traps, wolfsbane arrows, now black cats.

It's okay Clay, everything will be fine...

3 hours later...

After waiting in the airport for a while the couple finally boarded the plane and took their seats. The brunette obviously sat near the window. George looked out the window and a few minutes later he felt a slight weight onto his shoulder.

He looked and saw the blonde sleeping on his shoulder. George smiled and held his hand as the wolf slept.

I guess someone didn't get a lot of sleep...

The brunette kissed the top of the wolfs head and whispered "I'm so in love with you Clayton Smith."

George knew Clay heard him cause he was such a light sleeper and also because with his werewolf hearing his ears always go slightly up to hear. The brunette smiled and kissed his hand when the blonde smirked, then he continued to look out the window.

"I love you more, George Davidson Smith" Clay yawned and fell back asleep.

The blonde gripped the brunettes hand again most likely knowing he'll be dreaming about him later on.

1017 words :)