17

⚠️swear words, symptoms of depression⚠️

George woke up that morning and looked next to him and saw the blonde having his back towards him "Oh, your still sleeping."

"That's shocking" George whispered and he left bed and went downstairs.

Once the door has closed Clay opened his eyes, that night he had gotten no sleep like expected...

1 hour later...

George decided since it's 9am he should make breakfast for everyone. He made pancakes cause they were Clays favorite, and who doesn't like pancakes?

"Morning George" Logan yawned.

"Morning Logan, im making pancakes for breakfast."

"Ooo yum, you must know pancakes are the key to all problems of breakfast" Logan chuckled.

"Yeah they are."

Logan sat at the island "So what my brother up to?"

"Sleeping" George said,

Logan nodded "What time did he go to sleep if you know?"

"I don't know, I feel asleep before him which was around 11" George said.

3 hours later...

Everyone had been downstairs and Asher was sleeping at Dave's for the night. It had been around lunch time and Drista, George, and Logan were downstairs playing random card games.

"What time is it?" Logan asked.

Drista checked her phone "12:06 PM."

"You would think Clay would be up by now right?" Logan said.

"Maybe he's just sleeping in?" Drista said.

"Yeah probably he's sleeps in sometimes, we'll give him a hour or two but I'm sure he'll be up by then."

"Okay, more card games then" Logan said.

3 hours later...

"Haha I win!" Drista slammed her hand on the table in excitement.

"You cheated" George said.

"Agreed and now what's the time?" Logan asked.

Drista checked her phone again and looked at the two "It's 3pm."

"What?" George said.

"No fucking way, it's feels like it's only been 30 minutes" Logan said.

Drista showed Logan her phone "Nope."

Logan hitched a breath and took a breath in and out "Okay, im gonna check on him."

"He never sleeps in this late so I'm coming with you" George said.

Logan nodded "Come on, let's wake his ass up."

The two walked upstairs and Drista cleaned up the card downstairs. George lightly knocked on the door "Clay?"

Logan just opened the door and saw him still sleeping and he immediately closed the door "Fuck."

"Drista get up here!" Logan yelled.

Drista ran upstairs "What?"

"Clays still sleeping" Logan walked back in forth "W-What if-"

"No" Drista said "He's been happy."

"That's doesn't matter, it's 3 fucking pm and Clay is still sleeping!" Logan yelled.