8

⚠️swear words⚠️

Clay and George had been sleeping onto the couch. Drista had invited Sapnap over and he immediately noticed the two on the couch and all the snacks. Sapnap ran upstairs and knocked onto the door.

"Come in."

"Yo Asher" Sapnap said.

"Hey uncle Sap."

Sapnap was the cool uncle, and he leaned against the door "Wanna do some pranks?"

He jumped off his bed "Yes!"

"Follow me then big man."

They walked downstairs and Asher noticed the two sleeping and grabbed a pot and pan and hit it. Clay immediately moved and covered his ears which gave George a nice wake up.

"Owwwww!" Clay said.

"What the hell?" George murmured.

"Haha morning!" Asher smiled as he stopped.

"My ears are ringing" Clay slowly uncovered his ears.

Asher looked at him and let down a frown "I'm sorry."

The blonde moved off the couch and threw him onto his shoulders and laughed...

"Dad!" Asher lightly shouted as he held onto Clay for dear life.

Clay walked around the house and Asher realized what it was like to be that tall "Haha cool!"

The blonde sat Asher near sleepy George "Okay George your turn."

George immediately went awake "What, no!"

Clay threw the brunette onto his back "Clay really, this early!"

"Why not?"

"It's soooo early" George said.

"You'll be okay, you know I wouldn't hurt you."

"My head hurts" George said.

"Okay I'll take you to bed then" Clay said as he carried him to their bed.

The blonde set him onto their bed a gave him medicine "Here take this."

George nodded "Damn yesterday you really hit it off huh?"

"Apparently so" George yawned.

"Okay mister Smith you should get some rest, I'll be downstairs if you need me" Clay said.

George laid down and nodded, the wolf kissed his cheek "Love you."

"Love you more" George smiled.

"No, I do" Clay said and he left the room.

The blonde headed downstairs and saw his son on couch running towards him "Can we bake something today before you leave?"

"Like what?" Clay asked.

"How about confetti cake?" Asher asked.

"I don't know Asher, do we have some?"

"Aunt Drista bought some yesterday" Asher exclaimed.

"Then sure, we'll make confetti cake" Clay smiled "Wanna grab the ingredients?"

He nodded as he climbed onto the counter to grab the ingredients. Asher sat them all on the table and Clay picked up the box and read the back of it.

The blonde grabbed all the wet ingredients from the freezer and grabbed a few spoons and bowls. And they started to follow the steps to making it with Asher.

Clay had been mixing the wet ingredients while Asher started playing some music. It started off really loud and made them both jump from their werewolf hearing.

"Oww that hurt my ears" Asher complained.

"Hopefully that didn't wake your dada up."

Well it did...

The brunette woke up again as he wiped the tiredness from his eyes and went back to sleep. Minutes later he woke up again to singing and he yawned and got ready for the day. Later on he went downstairs and saw his husband and his adopted son singing together while baking. They were singing to 'Jealous' by Nick Jonas.

Clay had hit all the high notes perfectly as stirred something "Okay bud, come here."

Asher sat onto the counter and Clay gave him the spatula and he licked it off his finger "Mmm, good."

"Good?" Clay said.

Asher nodded and smiled "You should try some."

Clay took some of the batter on his finger and licked it off and nodded "Not bad."

George smiled at the two and walked towards them "Morning."

"Oh, did the music wake you up?" Asher asked.

"Yeah but it wasn't a big deal, had to wake up at some point."

"Sorry" Clay said as he poured the batter into a big pan.

"Did you guys set the oven?" George asked.

"Yep" Asher said.

The brunette sat on the couch with Asher on his phone. Clay had put the batter in the oven waiting for it to cook fully.

"So what are we doing today?"

"Ehhh probably stay at home, me and dada are leaving tomorrow morning while your sleeping so it's gonna be our relax day today" Clay said.

"Fineee" Asher said.

"You know Asher, I'm always here" Sapnap said.

"No" Clay said.

"Let me finish tough guy" Sapnap said "What about an arcade?"

Asher turned his head in confusion "It's a place to rig machines and video games, which he won't like Sap."

"Nah I think it's perfect for him" Sapnap said "I think that's Ashers type of thing."

"Maybe it would be a good idea for him baby, what do you say?" George asked.

Clay rolled his eyes "Fine, but if he comes back throwing up from all that rainbow shit it's your funeral."

"So what do you say Asher?"

Asher looked at the three of them and nodded "Yes!"

"Okay, well let's finish this cake first and you go to the arcade then we'll eat it after you come back."

Asher nodded and smiled "Okay."

30 minutes later...

Clay was on the balcony writing in his journal for the day...

——————————————-

Title: I forgot what day this would be but idc

Sorry for being gone for a bit. I don't even know where to begin so much has happened. I killed someone, going to California tomorrow, someone got attacked with a silver bear trap and arrows. I still don't understand how that happened. I wanna say everything is perfectly okay and nice but I don't know. There's just this feeling that something is gonna go wrong so enough. And I'm running out of time. Maybe I'm being paranoid and that's why this trip with my lovely husband will distract me and everything will be okay. No worry feeling just everything will be nice a peaceful.

But if danger is coming my way...

I will flip my switch instantly. To protect my pack, my family...

——————————————-

Clay looked at the last thing he wrote, and he meant it. He been through too much shit, he just wants a normal life...

1030 words :)