5

⚠️swear words, mention of blood, mention of killing, make out part⚠️

George was driving while Sapnap was in the passenger seat, and Clay was in the backseat taking a breath.

"Promise not to go on a killing spree Clay?" Sapnap joked.

"I've killed people before this isn't a difference, unless maybe your next."

"Yeah no thank you, I'm good" Sapnap leaned back in his chair.

George dropped Sapnap off at his house and he drove to their house and angled the rear view window at Clay "You okay Clay?"

"Yeah" Clay said and he lifted his shirt to clean off some of the blood, his wounds had fully healed.

"Listen I know you may be shocked cause I had just killed someone but-"

"Hey you did what you had to do, it was self defense she came after you" George said.

"You don't need to explain yourself to me."

The blonde saw the smirk on the brunette face and he sighed with relief, he took of his shirt cause it was practically trashed. He wiped off the most blood he could with his shirt.

George looked in the rear view window one more time and saw Clay covered in blood and shirtless, god how on earth did I marry a hot man yet werewolf like him....

Clay arched his back and then leaned against the seat as he looked out the window. He took a glimpse of his husband driving, damn he hot as fuck and still don't know how he's my husband...

The brunette parked in front of the loft and stopped the car. They both got out of the car and walked inside. As the opened the loft door there was Drista.

"Where were you-" Drista stopped "Clay, what happened?"

Clay walked to the bar and poured himself a drink...

"Dada?" Asher said coming downstairs.

"Hey Asher go upstairs it's late and you need your rest" George said.

"What's wrong with Dad?" Asher asked looking at his Dad having his back towards him.

"Nothing it's past your bedtime Asher, go upstairs."

"Fineeee im not tired anyways" Asher said as he walked back upstairs and closed his door.

Clay turned around and sighed "Clay what happened?"

"You know I kinda wanna know that myself" George said "How the hell is April a werewolf?"

"George remember when April took you and me?" Clay asked, George nodded "Yeah well I bit her and turned her."

"What, I don't even remember that" George said.

"You were knocked out basically the reason why I bit her and I made her suffer by biting her, cause one things she hates is being a werewolf."

"So I gave her what she wanted" Clay said with sarcasm.

"Explain more like why the hell are you covered in blood?" Drista asked "Don't tell me you-"

"I killed her."

"It was self defense she jumped herself onto you" George said.

"No it wasn't, I was angry at her and what she did in the past" Clay said "So with no hesitation i just- you know."

"I've killed people before this is no difference, I'm going upstairs to continue with my night."

"Night" Clay said as he headed upstairs.