22

⚠️big tw but at the same time not really⚠️

It was late at night and Clay was constantly turning in his sleep, left and right, left and right. As he turned George was sleeping peacefully in bed.

——-

Clay spun around looking everywhere turning to find light in a black void...

"Hello Clay" Someone said.

Clay turned around and saw his dad "Father?"

"You know you disappoint me right?" His dad said "Marrying a human and gay, your like human form of a sin."

"Shame on you son."

"Yeah shame on you" Someone said behind Clay.

Clay turned around, and it was Logan "Yeah hi bitch, so about what I said to you about how I'm sorry for your shitty act you all your shit."

"I lied, your a worthless piece of shit, I only said that for you to piss off" Logan said "It's obvious Clay, just go to sleep and fuck off."

"It was better when you were in bed not talking" Logan said.

Clay looked at him "No."

"Yes" George said appearing into the scene.

"You really think I love you?" George said "I hate you."

"Why did you marry me then?" Clay asked taking a step back.

"I want the bite, and once I get the bite I could kill you and take over your family" George said "I'm using you to get to your family plus I'll get your families wrath."

"Marriage was the only way."

"But now that's over" George said glowing his eyes "It's time for you to pay."

Clays dad pull him arm back and aiming straight for chest, but before the hit everything stopped...

——-

Clay launched forward in his bed, gasping for air. His chest moving forward and back as he swallowed looking down "Fucking hell."

He felt a hand move up and down his back and gripped Clays arm "Wanna talk about it?"

"No I'm fine, just... to back to sleep" Clay said then he got out of bed.

Clay shrugged away from George's grip and stood up out of bed. The blonde grabbed one of his hoodies from the floor and left the room. He went downstairs and he heard Logan call his name from the couch.

George walked downstairs and stood by Logan, Clay grabbed and glass of orange juice. He knew the two were behind him on the other side of the counter.

"What?" Clay said while pouring the orange juice.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing I'm good" Clay said.

"No you aren't, it's not everyday you burst out of bed and immediately walk away when I touch you" George said.

"Clay look at us" Logan said.

Clay had put away the orange juice and he looked at them sitting on the counter next to the fridge sipping his orange juice "Okay, what?"

"What's wrong?" Logan asked.

"Just a nightmare, I'm fine, it happens all the time" Clay said.

"What did we say about you now telling us stuff?" Logan said.