2

⚠️swear words⚠️

The blonde decided to go for a walk near his old house on a ordinary walk. He felt the fresh breeze move towards his body. Once he arrived at the place everything looked so...empty.

There's was just a field of nothing now everything looked so dead. The house was gone and the field of flowers him and Drista used to play in was gone. Clay walked up to where he buried his mom and saw the flower he gave her a year ago.

A few months ago...

"You were a bad mother, but if you didn't do the things you did you would've been a great one" Clay said.

"Only if you had more time you could've fulfilled that promise."

Clay then dropped the rose onto the dirt, above the casket...

Present...

He sighed loudly and walked to where the house would normally be. He looked at where the stairs would be, picturing it in his head. How he was different, cold, lonely.

Few years ago...

"I could explain that for you" He said to the two boys.

Present...

First time he locked eyes with the brunette, whoever knew he would be the love of his life. That moment changed his life mostly he changed him. The blonde hands went into his pockets looking around the memories he made at that house. He walked home with his hands moving fumbling with the leather inside his leather jacket. The hot breeze came towards his face, it was August 11th.

Tomorrow was his birthday, only people who knew his birthday was George and Drista...

But if anyone were to find out his birthday it would go over the top, which is probably what he needed. Because he's never had that.

Once he opened the door there was Sapnap laying on the floor by himself...

"What are you doing?" Clay asked.

"Your floor is comfortable" Sapnap said.

"God I really need to change my locks" Clay said "Your a werewolf go lay in the grass or some shit."

George walked down the stairs "What are doing here Sapnap?"

"Nothing just laying on your guys comfortable floor."

"It's stone" George said.

Clay walked towards Sapnap "Okay what do you want?"

"Oh nothinggg" Sapnap said "Your floor is very comfortable."

"Sapnap" Clay said.

"Fine I'll leave" Sapnap got off the floor.

The blonde walked in front of him "It's nothing Clayyy."

The raven haired boy left the place and Clay looked at his husband "What was that about?"

"Don't ask me" George walked away.

Their hiding something...

"Fine" Clay ran up the stairs and grabbed his journal and a pen.

As he was about to write he heard George about to walk in the room so he immediately hid it under the pillows. And the door opened "Hey."

"Hi?" Clay said.

"Whatcha doing?" George asked.

"Nothing much."

"Well wanna do game day later?" George asked "Invite everyone in the pack to come play games with us."

"I don't know" Clay said.

"Are you okay?" George asked "You seem off."

"Yeah I'm fine" Clay said.

"Okay well I'll leave you be, love you."

"I love you too" Clay said and the door closed, and he grabbed the notebook and started writing.

——————————————-

Day 2 of my crazy life

So my husband and dumbass of a friend is hiding things from me. I don't know what but it's something. Tomorrow is my birthday I'm turning 26 or 27 something like that. I never really had a birthday it always got ignored cause I wasn't the special to them. Everyone's focus was always on werewolf stuff. And I'm used to never having a birthday. Besides the balloons, cake, and all other shit is whatever. Now that I have people that care it's hard to shut them out cause I got to attached. My feelings got in the way. As soon as the walked into my wrath I walked into theirs. And now I will never be able to walk out because they care. And I'm not used to that. I've never had people who cared I was alone until I met George and his dumbass of a friend, found out Drista was alive, and got married. They changed me.

(next page ————>)
——————————————-

I used to be cold, not give a damn, planing never to fall in love anymore. But now I'm warm around people I care about, I smile often, I laugh. It's like they made me human but I'm not. I can't be. I'm a werewolf I am meant to be ran away from not get attached like a puppet on a string. When I met George I was this terrifying guy a werewolf you hear in stories and get nightmares of. But George thought different. I used to slam him against walls threatening him, now he cuddles onto me when we sleep in bed together every night. Which I hate to admit I love, but I love it.
Like how I love him.

——————————————-

He thought about what he said and he immediately dropped the notebook and pen. Clay saw the brunette in the kitchen having his elbows on the island looking at his phone. The brunette stood up normally and noticed the blonde.

"Hey what's up?" George asked.

"Nothing just it's now boring upstairs, prefer to be with you" Clay hugged the brunette from behind gently.

"Okay" George put his hands on Clay's and the blonde put his chin on the brunettes shoulder.

"Okay fine we can do game day."

"Really are you sure?" George asked.

"Yes but no candy crush I ain't playing that shit, it burns my eyes."

"Okay, besides I can't even see the colors" George said.

"True" Clay said "But can we stay like this for a bit longer?"

"Sure wolfy."

Clay groaned "Really?"

"What, it's a cute name for you" George said "Heh wolfy."

"Fine" Clay kissed his shoulder "But don't except any nicknames from me."

"Oh but remember when you called me love those few times?"

"That's not fair I was possessed by a witch" Clay said.

"Fine but it's still a nickname, I enjoyed it for most of the time."

1026 words :)

Authors note: Lmao I added this last minute but WELCOME BACK TO THE WEREWOLF AT DAWN NOW TRILOGY!!!!