28

⚠️swear words, alcohol, mini panic attack⚠️

The wolf sat back leaning on the bed frame writing in his notebook. His bedroom door and looked up and saw the brunette.

George looked to the side and grabbed a blanket from the floor and before he could leave Clay said something "You know even though your mad at me you can at least sleep in our bed."

"I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed" George said "And whoever said I was going to sleep?"

"Okay" Clay said in a deep voice "Well continue on then."

George shrugged and slammed the door behind him and walked downstairs, he rolled his eyes and went into the kitchen. He grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around him. The guy opened the cabinet and grabbed ingredients for making cupcakes.

1 hour later...

Once the cupcakes had been finished he took them out of the oven to cool off. He made sure they had been fully cooked before putting on the frosting. The brunette grabbed blue food coloring and put a drop of it in one of the small vanilla frosting containers. He mixed it then put yellow in the other one and mixed it.

George started to put both of the frostings on each cupcake in a little swirl. He knew the cupcakes weren't perfect but he tried. Once the cupcakes were done George sprinkled on some rainbow colored sprinkles.

The brunette are one of the cupcakes and went to his work bag and grabbed random files of new cases that no one had figured out. He flipped page by page and there was nothing but he didn't give up.

More he worked was the higher potential he would fall asleep at the table. George could almost sleep anywhere he wanted to but only if he tried. He stood up and grabbed some wine and a glass and started drinking.

1 hour later...

After two glasses and a half George was drunk. He head was lying on the table including his arms and he slept. He slept on top of the papers. He was so tired by the morning he would lose his train of thought.

——

The next day he had been in bed being woken up by Sapnap "What the fuck Sap?"

"Morning Sunshine" Sapnap smiled "And why were you knocked out on the table?"

"I- oh yeah uhh" George said then noticed he was in his bed "How did I get here?"

"When I got here Clay came downstairs and he carried you upstairs so you could sleep comfortably" Sapnap said.

"Oh-" George said "Okay."

The bathroom door opened "Is there a reason why your in my room?"

Sapnap turned around "Hey Clay."

"Man put on a shirt!" Sapnap said covering his eyes "Your husband would be ashamed of you trying to flash his best friend!"

Clay looked at Sapnap like he was crazy "Oh my lord, are you serious?"

"Yes, put on a shirt!" Sapnap said.

"Or you could just leave" Clay said.

"No my friend is in here so I'm staying!" Sapnap said "How about youuu leave!"

"This is my room" Clay said "Are you seriously trying to kick me out of my own room!?"

"No! when did I say that?"

Clay turned around opening his dresser and scoffed "I can't believe how your scared to see one man shirtless."

The bedroom door opened and the blonde groaned throwing his head back "Ugh, yes?"