6

⚠️swear words, blood, arrows, mention of drugs⚠️

The brunette woke up in bed with the blonde. Clay had his arms wrapped around the smaller figure as he head was nuzzled his hair, his lips touching the brown locks of hair. George smiled as the blonde wrapped around him tight refusing to let him go.

It was morning and the bright sun shines Clays face and complimented his skin. The brunette wanted to try and escape him to get his present he has been planning for the wolf but it wasn't working.

The blonde made a noise "I'm not letting you go."

"Clay im trying to get your present" George said.

"Your already my present and all I could ask for, I don't need any more than that."

"Clayyy" George whined.

"No George" Clay huffed and held onto him tighter.

"Your gonna have to let go some point" George said.

Clay let go and turned around to the opposite side and went in his back "Fine but don't expect any kisses and hugs from me later."

"Hey that's not fair!" George said.

"Yes it is, you wont let me hold onto while I sleep so you don't get any hugs from me later" Clay mumbled "Now goodnight I'm sleeping."

"Jeez I should call you grumpy wolf for now on."

"Shhh trying to sleep" Clay shushed him, one thing about George he will never get shushed.

"Okay let me help you with that then" George got of top of Clay and felt his back muscles.

"George" Clay groaned "Now this isn't being fair."

"Oh but it is" George gave his neck a kiss "You said you wouldn't kiss me but it doesn't mean I cant kiss you."

"Stop George" Clay said, don't stop.

"Are you sure I mean you've been craving my touch so much recently?" George whispered softly in his ear.

Clay switched their positions and kissed him "Okay there you go, what's this present your talking about now?"

"Let me go first."

Clay got off of his a watched George grab and envelope "Soo I've been doing my research these past few days before your birthday to get your gift and I found out you've always wanted to go to California."

"So I thought it would hurt to go to California for the next week in a half, about 12 days. We never really celebrated our honeymoon so why not start it now just you and me., we leave 2 days from now"

George pulled out two plane tickets Clay looked at them "I-"

"Are you excited?" George asked.

Clay got off of the bed and hugged him "Yes thank you, that's really thoughtful of you."

George smiled at Clays excitement, he's changed in a good way.

——-

Clay walked outside by himself while George started to pack their stuff. The blonde walked around in the woods enjoying the nature. Step by step exploring the woods, enough he's explored every inch of the woods before. He looked around to see if anyone was around and there was no one.

The blonde smirked and turned into his wolf form, all fury white with glowing reds eyes. He ran around and froze in pain when he stepped into a bear trap. Clay growled and pain and turned back into human form, and he hit trigger line and there came a arrow of wolfsbane into his back and he growled more.