15

⚠️swear words, mention of depression, mention of abuse⚠️

"Okay so how is this gonna go?"

They arrived at the woods den huddling up in the car going over the latest details...

"Clay is gonna distract the sexy lady by dancing with her with whatever charm he has, me and Drista grab the necklace, George and Sapnap are Clays back up and watching in as bartenders."

George nodded "And communication?"

"Us wolfs can use our ears, but I got earbuds for us all so you can contact us George" Logan said giving everyone an earbud putting it on.

"Wouldn't they all be able to hear us with these?" Drista asked.

"No, it's impossible" Logan said "These are basically wolf proof so they have no way for us the connect unless we talk right in front of them."

"So Clayton it's better if you just give us signals."

"Logan I will walk out this fucking car if you call me Clayton one more time" Clay said.

"Okay walk out, we gotta go in the wolfs den anyways" Logan smirked "Let's go people."

They all walked out the car and started to walk inside, Logan and Drista went through a hallway while the others walked up the stairs. Up the stairs they were welcomed a room.

"George, Sapnap" Clay said and the blonde signaled towards two plates with champagne.

They walked off and Clay grabbed a champagne from George's plate looking for her while talking to his husband. Clay took a simp of the champagne and winced.

"What?" George said.

"God I hate champagne" Clay said.

"Suck it up buttercup" George winked at Clay and then offered someone champagne "There she is."

Clay looked to the side to see behind him the woman sitting down and Clay nodded...

"Wish me luck" Clay rolled his eyes grabbing another champagne for the lady and walked towards her.

"Care to drink?" Clay sat the champagne bottle in front of Rowan and sat in front of her.

"Clay Smith, what a surprise."

Clay fake chuckled "How are you doing Rowan?"

"Pleasant, you?" Rowan took a sip of her champagne.

"Decent, glad to be away from the family" Clay said.

"Speaking about family, what about your brother?" Rowan asked.

"Logan?" Clay said and she nodded "What about him?"

"How's he doing?" Rowan asked.

"We lost in touch, he went his own way and I went mine" Clay said "You can say he's in his rebel arc, you know how he gets."

Clay took a sip of his champagne and Rowan laughed "Yes indeed, Logan is quite the rebel."

"Yet still a dickhead" Clay said and Logan scoffed in his earbud and cussed him out "Till this day I don't know how you found him interesting middle school year."

"Please Clay, you were child" Rowan said "How do you still remember that?"

"Us Smiths, they say our memory is our best quality."

"Apparently so" Rowan said "You've grown Clay."

Clay chuckled "It took a bit, but thank you."

"So Clay, tell me" Rowan said leaning a bit "Still writing in those journals?"