3

⚠️swear words, mention of bourbon⚠️

Today was August 12th Clays birthday. Bright and early the brunette woke up "Happy Birthday to you."

As he put his arm on Clays side he realized he wasn't there. He heard shouting from downstairs.

"What the fuck do you want!" Clay yelled from downstairs.

George walked downstairs wrapped in a blanket, it draped over the stair case as he went downstairs. Drista was following him downstairs.

George took a peak at the door it was some random guy "Who is that Clay?"

"Yeah?" Drista said.

"Why are you here?" Clay asked the guy.

"Clay you don't need to be rude" George said as he sat the blanket on couch and walked beside him.

"Hello, I'm George" George said.

The guy was about to reach for George's hand to shake it as a greeting...

"Don't touch him" Clay said.

"Okay um well I heard todays your birthday, from your mother obviously" The guy said "I wanted to give this to you it's your mothers."

He gave the heavy bag to Clay, the blonde huffed "Okay."

Clay noticed his neck, there was a scar from a glass bottle "Well looks like I marked you up good from last time we met."

He chuckled "yeah."

"And I'm sorry about your mother I loved her too" He said.

"Okay out" Clay said leading him out the door "Nope not today."

"Okay you've almost killed me once no need to again" He put his arms up in surrender "Bye man, happy birthday."

Clay closed the door without saying bye and sat the bag on the table "Who was that Clay?"

"The guy that called me to that restaurant that one time and told me mom was alive, also known as moms past boyfriend."

"What?" Drista said.

"I know tell me about it" Clay said opening the bag.

There was a bunch of tapes all marked up "What the hell?"

"It's just a bunch of tapes with many days on it" Clay said.

"Okay well you wanna play them?"

"Might as well" Drista said "I grab the thing."

Drista came back with a box you could put the tapes in and they listened to it as they watched it. The first picture of the video was of Clays mom.

"Oh god" Clay said and his leg moved a bit.

"It's okay" George putting his hand of his thigh "Play it."

Drista played it and they all sat down and watched it "Hi Clay, todays your birthday."

"Your turning 10, big time double digits" Clays mom said on the recording "Umm it's been years since I've seen you."

"I'm sure your out there somewhere, but I hope your okay."

"I just hope wherever you are, your away from what you were feeling when you developed fully into a werewolf."