24

⚠️swear words, mention of death, blood⚠️

"What?" Clay said.

Logan sighed "Sit down."

"No" Clay said stepping towards him "Where the fuck is the necklace then?"

"I thought you had it" Clay said.

"No we didn't, it wasn't there" Logan said "Clay im-"

"Then what did we go there for then?" Clay asked "Cause clearly it's not the necklace."

"It's hard to-"

There was a loud knock on the door and someone  was talking outside the door "Clay it's Rowan, open the door."

"Now."

Clay immediately pushed Logan into the library and closed the door, he ran and opened the door and looked at her "What?"

"Excuse me?" Rowan said "That's not a pleasant way to say hello."

"My apologies that I like to make short conversation" Clay held his arm against the side of the door frame "What are you doing here Rowan, how did you find me?"

"What's going on?" Rowan asked.

"Clay who's at the door?" Someone said.

The blonde turned around and saw George "Fuck."

Clay looked at Rowan and she looked at him "Isn't that the waiter?"

"I-"

Rowan came bursting through the door and Clay looked at her slamming the door "Hey!"

"You can't just come bursting into my home" Clay said to Rowan walking towards her pointing.

"What's the waiter doing here?" Rowan asked standing in front of him "Who's he working for?"

"Most of all who the fuck are you working for?" Rowan asked "No wolf has seen you in years!"

"And you just randomly show up, at my party!"

"Rowan he's not working for anyone" Clay said "And neither am I."

"I'm gonna go upstairs" George awkwardly said walking away.

"No" Clay said looking at Rowan "Just sit down at the table."

"I don't wanna intrude-"

"Please" Clay begged looking at George "Your apart of this family so you may sit down at the table."

"What do you mean he's apart of the family!" Rowan said "I've never seen him around in my lifetime."

George sat down at the table looking at the two, Clay started to fidget with his ring not even realizing. Rowan looked at Clay fidgeting with his ring.

"Your doing that thing again" Rowan said looking at Clay "Your fidgeting with that ring again, when you were little you fidget with the things that matter the most."

"What's so special with that ring Clay?" Rowan asked.

"George, also known as the waiter to you is my husband" Clay said "We've been married over a few months now."

Rowan looked at George then Clay and scoffed "Of course, I fucking knew something was up with you!"

"Why were you at the my party?" Rowan asked "Why did you dance with me when you had a husband this whole time?"

"You really think I had a choice? Clay said "I had too."

"What do you mean you had too?"