Chapter 3: Preparations

As far as Ash knows, he only knew that he had his mother's family name. They didn't use his father's so that he won't attract unwanted attention. He didn't knew what was his last name. But it would have caused a lot trouble so they opted use his mother last name. He also never knew that his mother had a middle name.

So he could think of a few possibilities. The first was that he might had traveled back in time, which could make sense since the air was fresher and he couldn't see some tall buildings. But he threw that idea out of his mind as Lillie was also here. And there was the part where he is currently on island called Pasio, which he had never heard off or seen it on the internet. So he concluded that he was in a different world. But unlike the world's he has been before, this world didn't had an alternative Ash. Although he was in a different timeline, he was certain that he's in another world.

Ash: Oh- right, you must be my cousin.

Leaf: I have a cousin?

Ash: I'm not really sure?

Ash knew that lying was bad, but he couldn't just casually say "Hey, I'm your son from another world where I'm a champion of a region and an archipelago." He has already made it weird by mistaking the Lillie of this world with his. So he tried to not make things complicated.

Ash: Yeah, my family moved away from Kanto a few years ago.

Leaf:. Oh yeah, I remember my parents saying our relative moved away when I was younger.

Ash: Yup, that's it.

Leaf: Right well it's nice to see you again.

Ash: Yeah thanks.

He find it awkward seeing his alternate mother bought the lie that easily, but now he resolved the awkward situation he was currently in.

Ash was following his new friends as they were heading towards the Pokénon Center.

___________________________________________

When Ash's entered the building, he was more excited than before. He could see there two floors and three counters. Each counter had a person behind them and they all look identical.

Ash: Huh, Nurse Joy?

Trista: I'm sorry, but it seems you have mistaken me for my relatives.

Ash: Oh ok, so wait who are they? Are they your sisters?

Trista: Why yes, I'm Trista. I handle all the information and give explanation about events. The blue one is Tricia, she handle the shop for you to exchange items. Last but not least is Trinnia, the one in green clothing. She runs the café here where everyone hangs out and prepares their strategy before having a battle.

It took Ash a moment to understand and remember everything he just heard. Luckily, he works best under pressure due to all the evil teams he had encountered and intense strategies that he made on a whim when battling.

"Right, got it. So I'm new here and I was hoping I could get registered?"

"Why yes, of course" She took out a pad with a hand shape on it and place it in front of him.

Trista: Please place your hand on the screen while it scans you.

As Ash placed his hand and waited a while, the screen was flashing red as an alarm sound came out. Everyone in the Pokémon Center had their attention look at the center where the problem originated.

Trista was typing on the keyboard quickly to stop the problem. After a while, she finishes and everything went back to normal.

Trista: Phew, what happened, this so the first time something like that had occurred here?