Short Story 1: Brute Vs Blade

Poke War Games: Friend or Foe.

In the forest, Guzma and Kukui were walking down a path away from the rest of the team.

(SC)Kukui: So? What is it that you want to talk about?

(SC)Guzma: Hmph, nothing much.

As Guzma said those words, he sent out Buzzwole who came out and flex it's muscle before preparing to fight.

(SC)Guzma: Just thinking if you're up to the job for this.

Silence filled the area, Kukui looks back at Guzma and shook his head.

(SC)Kukui: You do realise that this a team competition right?

(SC)Guzma: Heh, nothing personal. I just hate taking orders from you! And I'm the one who's going to beat that knight!

(SC)Kukui: I see... Then let us settle this with a duel then.

Kukui soon sent out his new partner Pokémon, compared to Guzma's bulky giant, it was smaller and thin flat.

(SC)Guzma: Is that piece of paper supposed to scare me? Cause we're gonna bring both of you down! Dynamic Punch!

(SC)Kukui: Dodge and use Fury Cutter!

Buzzwole punch came at it's fellow Ultra Beast but due to it's size, Kartana dodged it with ease perform a single cut on Buzzwole who shrugged it off.

(SC)Guzma: Is that it, keep going until you hit'em!

Buzzwole threw a few more punch which appeared to be more powerful than before but Kartana dodged them with ease while also continuosly scoring hits with Fury Cutter.

(SC)Guzma: What are ya! A one trick ponyta!

(SC)Kukui: It's one-trick ponyta, with a " - ".

(SC)Guzma: I'm the one who's going to be teaching you a lesson, Hammer Arm!

Kartana was unfortunately hit this time and was sent flying back to Kukui's side.

(SC)Kukui: Change of Plans! Kartana! Leaf Blade!

Kartana who looked frail now rejuvenated soon dash towards the bulky mosquito and repeatedly hit Buzzwole with Leaf Blade, some of which landed critical hits.

(SC)Guzma: It's going to take a lot more than that to beat us, Leech Life!

Buzzwole stood still as Kartana darted around in every direction. Before he predicted it's trajectory and lunged it's proboscis and hit Kartana dead center.

Kartana's energy was absorbed into Buzzwole as he recovered health.

(SC)Guzma: Bulk Up!

Buzzwole distanced itself from Kartana and flex it's muscles more, surrounding in red aura. Kukui however wasn't fazed and kept a calm composure.

(SC)Kukui: Change of Plans! And use Sacred Sword!

Kartana was back up again and this time both blade are in front of him as it charged towards Buzzwole slashing it's torso.

Guzma stood there and soon tossed an item to Buzzwole who has just missed an attack again.

(SC)Guzma: Time to end this! Beatdown Boss Fighting Impact!

(SC)Kukui: Refined Art Fighting Impact !

Soon both Ultra beast charge up their Sync Move and clash head on for their trainers.

.
.
.
___________________________________________

Special Costume Kukui

Donning the armour inspired by Kartana, he fights in battles with specialised offence

Theme:

- Grass

- Alola

- Professor

- Knowledgeable

-Special Costume

Kartana, Physical Strike ???

Passive skills:

- Blade Art
( Decrease the amount of move gauge slots by one for the first move the user uses. Increase the amount of move gauge slots by two for the other moves. Changes the user's sync move type to match the first move type selected. )

- Superduper Effective 3

- Unyielding

Known Moves Used:

- Sacred Sword, Leaf Blade, Smart Strike, Fury Cutter

Trainer move:
- Change of Plans!
(Applies the Enduring Effect. Restores the user's HP by approximately 30%. Allow the user to reset the (Blade Art) Passive Skill.)

Sync Move:

-Refined Art Grass Impact
(This sync move type changes depending on the type of move the user used)