Short Story 2: Pasio Fashion Passion

Serena: Wow! That looks amazing!

A.Serena: Yeah, this is what I normally wear when I'm paired with Whimsicott.

Lyra: And this outfit is based on my partner Celebi.

Lillie: That dress looks lovely umm... me?

A.Lillie: I wore this during an anniversary. It's design resembles Lunala.

In the Pokémon Center, Ash and his new friends were at the lounge having a conversation. More specifically the girls are chatting about their unique outfits and showing them off while the boys watch them not much afar.

Red: ...

Blue: Yeah, you said it. They sure like their clothes a lot don't they.

Brendan: You got all that from silence?

Blue: Think of it as a mutual bond.

Calem: So does that mean your going to mega evolve?

Blue: Yeah I'll defi- of course not, it's not like I have a Mega stone for that.

Hilbert: Says one of the few people who has multiple Mega Evolutions partner.

Blue: Yeah sure, why not Ash here, he has like what 4 of them.

Ash: 5 actually.

Nate: Show-off.

Elio: Doesn't your Greninja count?

Ash: No actually-

Ethan: I think we're getting off track here.

Lucas: What were we even talking about?

Hilbert: About Sygna Suits, Seasonal Outfits, Special Costume and whatnot.

Lucas: Wynaut.

Barry: When you think-

Ethan: Don't you start your double act here.

Hilbert: Here we go again...

Ash: So I get that wearing these outfits are supposed to help grow a stronger connection with our Pokémon but how come I've only see a few guys wearing them.

Some were silent about it as the others continue.

Hilbert: Is there a problem?

Nate: No, it's nothing. It's just-

Calem: I don't feel like wearing other clothes, it just feels embarrassing.

Ethan: What do you mean? Red wears them and you don't see him complaining.

Everyone soon stop talking and looked over at Red to see his response

Red: ...

Ethan: See.

Calem: Of course he doesn't complain about it, he doesn't talk much.

Ethan: Well you don't see me or Brendan complaining.

Calem: You only agreed to wear the Lugia Themed Sygna Suit since it looks like your Pokéathlon clothes and you begged them to add the goggles and Brendan took part in some contest.

"Humiliate me, why don't you." Brendan says as he covers he's eyes and looks up

Hilbert: Sure, guys like us don't really like to dress up as much the girls do, but Mightyena seems to like it so I don't mind.

Gladion: So who made them anyway?

Barry: Brock said Lear hired some professional tailors to make them. But some are handmade by trainers themselves.

Lucas: I wondered how Giovanni and Cyrus got them though...

As they get absorbed into their own conversation. Elio looked around and saw the girls coming over suspiciously.

Elio: Hey guys...

Blue: So I'm thinking that there something special about-

Elio: Guys...

Calem: Do you really believe in that nonsense about the power of frie-

Elio:. GUYS!

"WHAT!" Everyone yelled, facing Elio who pointed behind them.

Standing behind them stood a group of girls smiling at them while some having their hands behind their back.

Leaf: Hey everyone! We got an idea about something.

Blue: And what would that be?

Dawn: Well, we were thinking if maybe you guys would like us to make some special clothes for you guys.

Some of them were blushing at the thought of their crush making them clothes.

Kris: So who wants to be first?

She said as everyone one of them smiled. It looked more creepy than cute.

Ash was silent before he heard something disappeared. He looked around and that everyone else had took off at high speed.

Ethan: Every Trainer for themselves!

As they ran further away, Ash turned back around to see the girls smiling, waiting for his answer.

Ash: Uh ... Do I get a say in this?

Gloria: Probably, only after we finish designing and you wear them, mate.

"Uhh-" Before he could give his answer. They took that as a yes and dragged him off somewhere to begin.

___________________________________________

And here's my reason why there aren't many boys having different outfits.

As for the main story, Cynthia not retiring threw a wrench into my plan but it won't change much I'll begin writing soon.

That's all for now. See you all next time!