Chapter 12: The Battle Villa

In the Pokémon Centre Lobby, Ash along with Pikachu, Arthur and Jubel were sitting around the table with lots of cookies, they were currently trying out the rewards that they earned.

Ash: Hmm, how about this?

He passed a yellow fortune cookie shaped biscuit to Pikachu.

Pikachu took a sniff of it before taking it out of Ash's hand, removing the paper with weird writing on them and began to consume it.

Ash took out his Poryphone as there was a notification as he opened the information for Pikachu.

[New Lucky Skill unlocked!]
- (Wide Awake)

Ash: Hmm...

Ash took another cookie but this time it was blue.

Just like before, after Pikachu ate the cookie, his Poryphone went off again signalling him that something happened.

[New Lucky Skill unlocked]
-(Vigilance)

Ash: Huh, I wonder what else is there.

He took another blue cookie but Arthur was reaching for it.

Ash: You want to have a go?

Arthur: Ral~

Ash: Okay, here you go.

"Ping!" Ash was getting annoyed with the noise, he wished there was a way to silence the volume.

[New Lucky Skill unlocked]
-(Vigilance)

"Huh? Didn't you already have this one?"

He paused for a while before looking at Arthur's information.

Serena: Hey Ash, watcha doing?

Ash: Huh?

Ash looked up as he holding another cookie. Without him noticing, Arthur leap and snatch it out of his hand before munching on it.

"Ding!" He was getting annoyed, he took a glance on his phone again to to what displayed.

[New Lucky Skill Unlocked]
-(Stalwart)

Ash: Okay that's enough snacks for you, leave some to Jubel.

Arthur nodded as he made way for his sister to sit on Ash's lap while looking at the different cookies laid on the table.

Ash: Hey Serena, just trying out these things I guess?

Serena: Cool, how'd you get them?

Ash: Well...

___________________________________________

A few hours ago...

With the opening of the Battle Villa, Ash decided to give it a go. From what he learn from Trista is that he could only use nine Pokémon since he's doing it alone. The health and move points of his Pokémon would stay the same after the battle and the only way to restore them to full health is to wait for the next day or to use special treats distributed as a prize.

Right now Ash stood in front of the entrance with the team he has chosen to take on this special event.

Ash: Alright, let's see what's this place has in store for us.

He said as Pikachu, Arthur and Jubel were riding him, cheering as well.

Ash had entered and walked for a while before meeting his opponent.

Irwin(Check it out at Bulbapedia): Hi, welcome to the Battle Villa. How far will you get?

Before Ash could answer him, Irwin and his teammates sends out his Pokémon revealing a Staravia, Fletchling and Pidgy.