Chapter 5: Rules

Author note: I'm using "A." To describe "Another" or "Alternate", whichever sounds better to you all, for the people from Pasio.

______________________________

Ash's day was going well as usual after splitting up with his new friends until a problem came up.

Despite having good stats, passive skills and movesets, people were complaining since they considered him overpowered. While his information was clear and readable, there was one thing missing about this Sync pair and that was his role.

Normally, a Sync pair is divided into three roles, Support, Tech and Strike roles which further divided into Physical and Special.

Ash & Pikachu however didn't have that. The moveset he has would obviously count him as a Strike role, but his passives skills would make him both a Tech and Support role by disrupting the enemies and taking a lot of damage.

This wasn't only limited to to Pikachu, all of Ash's other Pokémon would be considered overpowered due to them having larger movesets than others with unique passive skills.

This cause an uproar until the Leader of Pasio had to intervene.

"Trainers of Pasio. It is I, your future King, Lear, hear to announce a new rule for this unknown person who may seem to have an advantage." Lear said while in the middle of the championship stadium.
People all over Pasio looked towards the TV screen or radio they have to listen in what he has to say.

"The rule is that this person can use three different Pokémon at once, but he will be limited to using only one of them to use the Sync Move. Additionally, he may only command them to attack one at a time. This is to ensure that others are given a chance, unless the challenger want him to not hold back. The second Pokémon Masters League Tournament will begin in five weeks. To those who weren't present in the previous tournament, they're are five badges with a PML leader each assigned to give out the badges to trainers who beat them.

Ash was listening to this as he looked around to see many people staring at him, some were filled with envy while others with admiration.

He was currently thinking of ways to bypass those rules to make it more fun and challenging.

______________________________

Somewhere else in the Pokémon Center, there are rooms for people to stay, it wasn't certain how many people could fit in it but there were enough for everyone. Of course some would prefer to camp outside or are hiding somewhere else, but this was the best place for people to stay and rest.

In one of the rooms, Both Kukui, Burnet their son, Lei, were in the this world Kukui's room discussing about something. Along with them were the Aether family from both worlds. A.Kukui had called for Lusamine to discuss about possiblity of alternate worlds.

Coincidentally, both Lusamine had the same number so when he dialed the number, he was greeted with two different families. One had a mother with two children, the other had the same family but with an extra father and a girl who looked familiar to one of his cousin?'s friends.

A.Lusamine: ... Right, I was assuming you were joking but this seems to be real.

A.Kukui: When have I ever made an interdimensional joke before?

A.Lillie: You were really calm when the Ultra Beast attacked Alola back then.

"I'm pretty sure he's more calm about this than me." He said before he pointed at the Kukui from the other world.

Prof. Kukui: Right, before we begin. You guys are also from another world?

Lillie: Yes Professor.

Prof. Burnet: Then mind telling us who's your Champion?

"Dear, I'm pretty sure-"

"That would be Ash Ketchum." Lillie said with confidence.

The room fell silent for a while before A.Gladion spoke.

"Ash Ketchum? Wasn't that the guy from earlier, the one who broke the screen."

"Sweetie, it's not that he broke it. He just has an unmeasurable amount of information that the computer can't handle."

A.Gladion blinks and said, " ... That's basically the same..."

" ... Yeah, you're right. "

Then the entire room fell into Chaos.

"Wait! Ash is here as well!"

" Lillie, Gladion, Lusamine, You're all back and you found Mohn!"

" You also know him!"

" So I guess he was the Champion of Alola." A.Lillie said which got everyone's attention.

"And I can't believe you all as well as Ash are here as well!" Said Burnet.

"How you end up here anyway?" A.Kukui asked.

"We went through the portal in a middle of a blizzard."

"I... accidentally fallen off the mountain." Serena said with discomfort.

"So where is he now?" Gladion asked his counterpart and his family.

A.Lillie: We split up a while ago, but I remember seeing a group of people complaining.

Serena: Why were they?

A.Lusamine: As my son said, his stats were through the roof, he might single handedly beat everyone on this island with ease.

A.Kukui: Even Red and Leon?

Serena: If it helps, he tied with Leon from our world in the World Championship, the first person to beat his full team.

A.Gladion: ... I don't know what that is but that would do it.

Before they discussed even further, they hear an announcement. They listen to it before it ended.

Prof. Kukui: ... Well he is definitely here and it seems you weren't exaggerating his information.

___________________________________________

Somewhere else.

"Sir, the scout has come back with the report!" A grunt said. But this wasn't any old grunt, it was a Team Rocket Grunt. He handed the files to his leading executive, Archer.

Archer: Hmm, good. Gather everyone to group up at the hall. We'll begin to strike that new guy in an hour.

"Yes sir!"

Archer was looking over at the analysis of Ash that was just made, It listed all the Pokémon they saw training. He thought it would be a quick way to get stronger Pokémon just by striking one stranger to them.

___________________________________________

So basically I made Ash use the NPC rules.