Chapter 7: An Ambush... Really?

"So, mind telling me how did all this happened?" A deep and dry voice said. This was the voice of the leader of Team Rocket, Giovanni. Standing infront of him was the once proud and spotless clean Archer, who is now covered in dirt with some injuries from Pokémon moves.

"I'm sorry sir, I haven't foreseen this to have happened!" He struggled to say these words under the pressure of his boss.

"By that you mean losing most of our men to a kid who not only look no older than an adult but single handedly took you all down even when outnumbered and come back empty-handed, not only that but you have revealed our presences after we hid for so long which will alert the whole of Pasio." He said it calmly, but one can feel the anger within.

Archer was lost for words and he thought back to a few hours ago before this whole thing had happened.

___________________________________________

2 hours ago.

"Listen well, this particular trainer will give Team Rocket the upper hand to help our boss take over Pasio!" Archer said to a horde of grunts in front of him, numbered above a hundred. These people were wicked and evil, doing anything to achieve they're ambitions.

"Group 1 is already prepared giving us his location. We'll launch an ambush at him when he least suspect." He said proudly.

The grunts saluted and began taking their place. Slowly approaching Ash surrounding him in a cricle.

Meanwhile, Ash was following the path toward the deeper parts of the forest. He was planning to train his Pokémon before getting his next badge.

He found a spot and sent out everyone.

"Alright everyone, we won our first badge, let's practice for while before heading for the next one!"

He said as they all cheered feeling motivated, all but one.

Lucario was standing behind them with his eyes closed.

Ash notice this and tried to get his attention.

"Lucario, what's the matter?"

Ash asked, before Lucario created an Aura Sphere between his palm and threw it toward Ash.

The ball of Aura flew past Ash and hit the tree behind him which was a mile away.

It caused an explosion and when the the dust cleared out, two people were on the ground unconscious. They were wearing the same uniform and had a big red 'R' on them. Ash became alerted as he was familiar with the symbol.

"Team Rocket!" He shouted, getting into a defensive position along with his Pokémon.

"Oh well, so much for the quiet approach." Said a calm voice. Walking out of the shadows behind the tree was Archer.

Soon, many grunts come out of hiding with their Pokémon by their side.

"Since you know who we are, how about we make this quick, hand over all you Pokémon and we'll let you walk away." He said.

Ash: Like I'll do that, I'll take you all on!

Proton: Very well then, Attack!

Soon, a battle broke out with hundreds of Pokémon clashing against beach other.

The Pokémon that the grunts are using were obviously not theirs to begin with, they stole them from various people in different regions. The reason why Giovanni became a Gym Leader years ago was to give his men the final badge, which granted them full obedience from the Pokémon they had stolen. This is what made them a fearsome group with a few people having the courage to face them. Unfortunately, the one that they were targeting was part of the few that had bravery. Ash commanded all his Pokémon to protect each other while giving orders at the right moment.